New to site

Awesome site found by accident looking for www slow cooker recipes.
Joined weight watchers 3 weeks ago and struggling on pro point and food diary and motivation to exercise especially as one of my job my dinner is prepared for me in advance with large portions 3x per week.Eat main meal at 4 and eat again in evening with my family..So I lost 1/2 lb in first week and gained 1lb last week so back to 10stone 6.5 lb.I am just pleased it wasn't more.Weigh in tomorrow am .Hoping to loose 1/2 lb to 1lb especially as I have had a week off from second job Going running club tonight as well.
Lost the weight a year ago from 10 Stone 6 to 9 stone 4 and Felt amazing. as I was additionally tone regularly did core at gym using machine and mats.Hoping to achieve the same by July 18th for my holiday.

Hello! I stumbled across the site too searching for Slimming World syn values! Good luck with your weight loss xx

Hello :) Best of luck with your next weigh in, it's really not easy when you have around a stone to lose, it does seem to take forever to come off and lots of half pounds here and there, so I understand how frustrating that must be sometimes. I am sure you will get there :) Well done on joining a running club too. Wishing you the best of luck, hope you get a good loss this week :)

Well done everyone
I think I ve cracked my weight loss.
Weigh in Thursday AM 2nd June lost 2 lb in weight(10st 3.5lb aiming for around 9st 4lb by July 18th for holiday.
  • A toned body and how my clothes look and feel are more important.
  • Now keeping a food diary(2nd week), on phone including shopping list ingredients with smart points to make slow cooker recipes on minimins website , package food, protein powder(my protein is 1 point per scoop made with water). and work out the smart points using weight watcher cooking scales. and 1 day per week eat what I want .
Due to my physical jobs and hobbies, I have one protein drink per day, cook and eat more soups with lentil and beans to prevent eating everything insight and hopefully prevent a gaunt look .
Part time job in C London I interval walk to the station(1 mile) ,walk the stairs no escalators and 1 out of 3 day,try to interval run from the station home.
Back to gym this week to do core exercises and interval hill running 1 day per week.

Last edited:
Back