New to Slim and Save - Was on Cambridge

clararose

Hi everyone

I've been doing Cambridge diet but just couldn't afford it anymore, and i didn't have great success so i've stopped. I really liked the strawberry shake but couldn't really afford the meals that they sell.

My questions to you nice people are, is this similar to Cambridge, ie the products etc and if you have any tips etc i'd be most grateful. I'm an overeater, i struggle to stick to any diet, on while on weight watchers etc is just end up eating too much of the bics,crisps etc, so the discipline of this type of diet should be better for me, in theory!

Thanks
x

Hi Clara i've just left lipotrim to start the ss diet I'm impressed by the mount of choice as I only drank the stawberry shake on lp I bought the sample pack and I'm going through rating them out of 10
Sorry can't answer your question tho as I've never done Cambridge

I prefer the SnS meals to those on LL - but I haven't done Cambridge so can't compare. I found the first 6 months of 4 packs really helpful to me. It took me away from normal food and gave me the chance to re-evaluate my relationship with food in a way which would never have been possible on a different type of diet. Have a look at my diary if you like. I would also suggest having a look at other people's diaries. You are not alone in your eating habits and you will find lots of support on this forum. Probably best to post most things in the main SnS forum rather than this one though as more people will see it.

I've tried LL, CD, Exante and slim and save. I have to say my best losses were on slim n save. Thats mostly because I love food and this diet closely resembles food (well, as closely as a vlcd could). It's not quite as filling as other vlcds but my favourite by far. I didn't enjoy Cambridge. It seemed to chemically for my taste buds. Best thing you can do is order a sample/starter pack and go from there. Good luck

Back