New to Slim fast

Helen1970

Hi,

Well made it to day six, so far so good. I have my weigh in tomorrow so we will see if I have lost any pounds in the morning.
I am 13.1 stone and 5"4 so really need to get down to about 10.5 stone.
I have done lots of diets in the past so far slim fast is not bad as you can have a dinner and oh how I look forward to them!!!!
Any tips would be great.
Fingers crossed will post again tomorrow with a loss I hope :)

Welcome, if you stick to it it works brilliantly. I have 2 small children and really look forward to family meals round the table at night so it fits in really well with my lifestyle and hopefully will help me bring the kids up healthy too. Good luck tomorrow.

Horray first week over and 6lb lighter. My goal for next week is 4lb I am going to do a bit of exercise if I get the chance with an active 2 year old around the place!!! happy days

Excellent, well done :)

Thank you for your support its great to chat to others who are on the diet to. Here is to week two... fingers crossed :)

Well done on a fantastic first week, good luck for next week.

6lb loss, without any exercise? That's great. Well done!

wow that is a great loss. well done.
my 2 little'uns get in the way of my exercising. age 4 and 2 they jump all over me and think im playing with them!! grrrrr :8855:

well done brilliant loss,, good luck with the next week

16to10 No exercise at all in the first week!!!! however I have a very lively 2 year old boy who keeps me on my feet.
Fortyand fat I know the feeling every time I get on ground level my little man thinks we are playing a game he sits on my back and I have to give him a horse ride!!!! I was weeding the garden the other day he sat on my head when I bent down that operation did not last for long my weeds are still there!!!! never mind... the joys of it all.
Day 9 and doing great I do not feel hungry the last few days maybe I am getting used to not having lots of food, or the hot weather might have a bit to do with it. I would love to get to 10.5 by October a long way to go!!!!!

Morning all.... bank hoilday here in Ireland and guess what... rain, wind and fog lovely!!!
Weigh in day end of my second week and another 2lb off so in 2 weeks I am down 8lb... now weight is 12.7.
Really pleased and doing well getting into now.
No exercise yet keep telling myself I must start but I so hate it, however I have an active life and always moving :)
Hope you are all doing well
Helen xxxx

Back