New to Slim & Save!

clare-jo

Hi all, Im Clare. Decided give Slim and Save a try as my unhealthy relationship with food has gotten way out of hand. Ive got about 2 to 3 stone to lose, I will see how I feel when I get there.

Ive done Lipotrim in the past but this is much cheaper and the bigger variety of packs is a bonus. I ordered a months worth this morning so I hope I can do!

Im a single mum to a 6 month old boy and 3 year old girl and still having to prepare food for them seems like the biggest challenge ahead of me.

I turned 30 this week and Im going for a meal and a night out Saturday and then I'll be starting next week as soon as my stuff arrives. Spent my 20's fat and uncomfortable and Im determined to not spend my 30's the same way.

Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Hey Clare, welcome!

Seem's to be a few people coming from LT to S&S lately, i'm sure you will be fine as long as you don't buy the economy shakes, which was my downfall.

If you think it will be hard to prepare food for your children whilst you drink shakes, why not look into having a normal healthy meal a day in place of a shake? ie: Home made burgers or maybe a nice salad with salmon? that way you could all eat a meal together and the bonus would be that your children get something nice and healthy too!

If you ordered it today you might get it Saturday, if not it will be Monday, if you went recorded that is. 0_o

Anyway; hope you have good luck!

welcome and good luck! im on my first week this week and its gone really well so far! happy birthday too :)

Instead of a real meal if you prepare the spag bol with a little allowed veg it feels like you're having 'proper' food :)

Thank you for your lovely messages.

Cant wait to get started now. I have a great feeling that this the last diet I am ever gonna do :)

Hi Clare, I did cambridge a few years ago but slim and save has seemed much easier prob due to there being a better range of foods plus the salad/veg allowance is handy too have a lovely birthday and good luck on slim and save :)

Welcome & happy birthday. Enjoy your night out.
Good luck with your s&s journey.

Back