New to Slim & Save

Keen75

Hi there... I am new to this! Day 1 for me.. I have tried other similar diets in the past with success but unfortunately got into old habits again and now weigh heavier than when I started !! Found slim and save and amazed at the variety so hoping it helps me lose the weight again and keep it off!! So down about how I am and it's seriously affecting my relationship with my husband !! My stress levels are through the roof!! My eating completely out of control and drinking too much alcohol !! So day 1 and on a complete detox !! Please keep everything crossed for me!! I don't want to feel this miserable anymore !! X

Good luck and welcome hun,you will do amazing x

Hello and welcome!

By the end of today you will already feel better as you would have taken control (well, I felt better anyway!). In a few weeks I am sure you will look and feel awesome!

Today is only day 3 for me (although I did lose 6 lbs in the two weeks previous by cutting down) but I already feel so optimistic and wanting to get on with stuff - after months and months of trying to find the right path.

Thank you Zeke !! Good luck on your journey !! Sounds like you are definately in the zone !! :0) my bad time is normally from now to 7ish !! So keeping myself very busy !! :0)

Hello and welcome
I'm just over a week in and feeling very positive about this diet.
Good luck

slim1day said:
Hello and welcome
I'm just over a week in and feeling very positive about this diet.
Good luck

Fab news slim1day !! I hope I'm feeling that way in a week !! Hope week two goes well for u !! :0)

I'm on day 5 and it's going really well - best of luck! x

Keeping everything crossed

Hope all going well for all !! I have actually reached day 3 and I'm in ketosis ! Yay !! Feel really pleased with myself ! Just want the first two weeks out of the way! I know it's so much easier by then !! Fingers crossed !! :0) xx

Hi ladies I've just ordered my first lot of packs ekk can't wait to start good luck xx

Got my packs today ready to start tomorow anyone got any tips how to make the packs up I haven't got a shaker ?

Yeah theres shakes in the sample pack, can u make them useing a hand blender ?

Yeah I used to use a blender but I ordered one of the mixers from them with my last order and was really impressed with how well it made the shakes up, then I just drink it straight from the bottle!

With the mealpacks I find if you make them up with boiling water and leave them for a good while then they soak up the water and get thicker. Makes them so much nicer!x

I don't use a shaker, I just make mine with enough water to make a runny paste then top up with hot or cold. Have occasionally made mine up with an electric hand blender and ice, but often like mine hot

Back