New to slimfast, advice please....

puddinpie

Hi can anyone give me any help and advice on slimfast? Im just finishin my first week on lipotrim and get weighed tom. I cant bear even another week on the stuff as its so gross so was gonna swap to slimfast, can you guys help me with how to achieve a fairly fast weightloss please. Also Id be up for the april challenge if thats ok and I would be getting weighed on a monday. I will prob start tom an dpost my start weight etc. Please help with any info thanks guys. Jude x

Hiya and welcome!!!

Well its a an easy to follow plan really you can have a shake or meal bar for breakfast and the same for lunch and a 600 calorie healthy meal for tea... also 3 x 100 calorie snacks a day and be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day!! as for weight loss its different for everyone, try added exercise and this will help loads. hope this has helped you... good luck x

Hi Puddinpie

As netuk said its a really simple plan to follow, i sometimes find it hard trying to sort out my evening meal of 600cals but if your good at working weights out and stuff that will be fine, i try to have a mix of my own food and weight watchers ready meals for those nights where i wana wack something in the microwave :)

I also try to stear clear of most carbs, im sure this was my biggest problem before i dieted.

also as netuk said water, water, water, lots of !!! im sure you will enjoy some nice steady weight loss with SF.

Good Luck with your WI after a week on LT.

Yep water is the key! I always drink lots of the stuff normally anyway, but always drink more when I'm on sf, just get used to running to the loo lol! If you stick to plan it works, if you go off plan you won't lose, simple.

I always blend my shakes with 4 ice cubes in them, makes them thicker and then they taste lovely.

Good luck xxx

Hiya and welcome! Everyone has said it already but i'll say it again lol...lots and lots of water ;)

Back