• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to Slimfast!

Hey,

I have recentely finished LipoTrim were I lost 2st 7lbs. I have now decided to do slim fast to shift the last 5 - 7 lbs. I started today with the shakes (which are gorgeous compared to LT) and will have fajitas tonight. I just want to know how much weight people are on avarage losing with slim fast per week?

Lene

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Lene,
People usually average at 1-2lbs a week, more in the first week. When I exercised more I was averaging more at 2-3 lbs a week. Its slow and steady usually but that suits me.

Good luck

BL x

Hi Lene,
People usually average at 1-2lbs a week, more in the first week. When I exercised more I was averaging more at 2-3 lbs a week. Its slow and steady usually but that suits me.

Good luck

BL x
Thank you! 1-2lbs a week is fine for me! I do still have 2/52 worth of LT though so if I cant shift it I might use it up for the 2/52.

Lene

Well there isn't any point in letting it go to waste. Even if you do carry on for another 2 weeks you can still switch to SF afterwards. Everyone is welcome in the SF forums :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SlimFast 1
WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time) 77
Members Only Diaries 0
SlimFast 2
SlimFast 0