Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New to Slimfast!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by lostpolarbear, 30 June 2008 Social URL.

1. lostpolarbear

lostpolarbear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey,

I have recentely finished LipoTrim were I lost 2st 7lbs. I have now decided to do slim fast to shift the last 5 - 7 lbs. I started today with the shakes (which are gorgeous compared to LT) and will have fajitas tonight. I just want to know how much weight people are on avarage losing with slim fast per week?

Lene

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Hi Lene,
    People usually average at 1-2lbs a week, more in the first week. When I exercised more I was averaging more at 2-3 lbs a week. Its slow and steady usually but that suits me.

Good luck

BL x

4. lostpolarbear

lostpolarbear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you! 1-2lbs a week is fine for me! I do still have 2/52 worth of LT though so if I cant shift it I might use it up for the 2/52.

Lene

5. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Well there isn't any point in letting it go to waste. Even if you do carry on for another 2 weeks you can still switch to SF afterwards. Everyone is welcome in the SF forums :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.