New to Slimming World HELP!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by chubbynikki, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. chubbynikki

chubbynikki Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weightloss Plan
    Hi all

So I started slimming world yesterday, today is the 2nd day of my diet and I've been on Green day's both days now and I'm really concerned about the amount of carbs I gave consumed (probably down to being brainwashed into believing carbs are evil)

Has anybody lost weight on following mainly green days??

Nikki xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kwise1

Kwise1  THE WISE ONE 

Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Nikki,
    I used to do SW many moons ago and only did green days as I didn't eat meat. I got to my target doing this - so it definitely worked for me :)

Good luck with your weight loss- I too am a newbie on this site, which is ever so helpful and friendly

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. lucyolivia

lucyolivia Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(16.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Nikki and Kwise! Welcome!

I have been doing SW on and off now for over a year. I've got really serious about it since Xmas though and have been sticking at it!
    I'm on Extra Easy plan at the moment and I love it!
    I've mostly kept away from bread to be honest as I know for me if I have a bit I won't be able to control myself and I'll go on a bread-binge haha.

Well done for getting to your target Kwise! thats fab!!

xx

5. Kwise1

Kwise1  THE WISE ONE 

Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi LucyOlivia,

Thanks for the welcome. I found this app for my phone a few weeks agp now, and it's fab . I have reached target twice previously, but this time is a lot harder . I have about 2 stone to lose and I am still trying to understand easy extra as this is still new to me really!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.