• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to Slimming World HELP!

Hi all

So I started slimming world yesterday, today is the 2nd day of my diet and I've been on Green day's both days now and I'm really concerned about the amount of carbs I gave consumed (probably down to being brainwashed into believing carbs are evil)

Has anybody lost weight on following mainly green days??

Nikki xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
Hi Nikki,
I used to do SW many moons ago and only did green days as I didn't eat meat. I got to my target doing this - so it definitely worked for me :)

Good luck with your weight loss- I too am a newbie on this site, which is ever so helpful and friendly

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Nikki and Kwise! Welcome!

I have been doing SW on and off now for over a year. I've got really serious about it since Xmas though and have been sticking at it!
I'm on Extra Easy plan at the moment and I love it!
I've mostly kept away from bread to be honest as I know for me if I have a bit I won't be able to control myself and I'll go on a bread-binge haha.

Well done for getting to your target Kwise! thats fab!!

xx

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
Hi LucyOlivia,

Thanks for the welcome. I found this app for my phone a few weeks agp now, and it's fab . I have reached target twice previously, but this time is a lot harder . I have about 2 stone to lose and I am still trying to understand easy extra as this is still new to me really!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins