New to Slimming World HELP!

Hi all

So I started slimming world yesterday, today is the 2nd day of my diet and I've been on Green day's both days now and I'm really concerned about the amount of carbs I gave consumed (probably down to being brainwashed into believing carbs are evil)

Has anybody lost weight on following mainly green days??

Nikki xx

Hi Nikki,
I used to do SW many moons ago and only did green days as I didn't eat meat. I got to my target doing this - so it definitely worked for me :)

Good luck with your weight loss- I too am a newbie on this site, which is ever so helpful and friendly

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Nikki and Kwise! Welcome!

I have been doing SW on and off now for over a year. I've got really serious about it since Xmas though and have been sticking at it!
I'm on Extra Easy plan at the moment and I love it!
I've mostly kept away from bread to be honest as I know for me if I have a bit I won't be able to control myself and I'll go on a bread-binge haha.

Well done for getting to your target Kwise! thats fab!!

xx

Hi LucyOlivia,

Thanks for the welcome. I found this app for my phone a few weeks agp now, and it's fab . I have reached target twice previously, but this time is a lot harder . I have about 2 stone to lose and I am still trying to understand easy extra as this is still new to me really!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back