New to slimming world, loads to loose, want to get healthy,

Everyones lovely so iam sure you will get all the support you need to carry on with your weightloss. xx

Ahh that makes sense! Thank you, I don't have a diary, only joined yesterday :) still trying to find my way around

Hi Heather - hope you enjoy exploring minis and bump into lots of interesting posts and people while you look round :D

I have lost weight before and what I have read about EE day- for me personally- I think I will find them too flexible and eat to much, and I am trying not to have to much wheat, so I find Red days work best for me, also due to the medication I am, along with borderline under active thoriod, I have been told by the psychologist last week that a lower carb diet would more likely help me loose weight. :) so I am happy with my red days ( and a few green days thrown in for my bog jacket spuds :))

Well done on losing 7 stone that's fantastic, you should be sooo proud of yourself. Good luck with the rest of your journey, have you got a diary hun? xxxx

I tend to save EE days for weekends when I'm having a lie-in as I don't have enough time on those days to overdo food lol Though I suppose you don't get many lie-ins with your little man?

I'm having a ponder if I can bend the rules around hexb bread and try pumpernickel instead after rewatching fat family tree last night... I looked up the syns for it and 60g = 6 syns which is the same as the same weight as wholemeal and it is supposed to be a 'better' form of carbs (plus some rye bread is listed so why not pumpernickel?). Trouble is I can get really gorgeous pumpernickel at the polish bakery near me, and it's lush with peanut butter, can't have that everyday of the week :giggle:

Have the insulation people b00gered off yet? xx

Yep they have gone-It was so loud, cat and baby hated it! But should be warmer so wont complain to much :) as I am always cold.

I have just eaten a plain aldi waffle, no idea of the syns! did little man 2 he didnt want the other-Idiot i didn't even think!!! Hope its no more than 6 syns or I have gone over! Oh well! cant sabotage my whole week for 1 waffle :)

Nope lie ins are 6am now! my tables make me feel rubbish in the morning hubby always gets up first I am soooo lucky.

I cant see why you cant have the pumpernickel bread with syned peanut butter :) too. xx

I'm always first up, my O/H is a proper owl. I'm more of a sloth than a bird but I can get up when I have to lol

My lad's got the laptop atm so can't check the waffle syns for you. Is there calories on the packet? If so just use the 20 cals = 1 syn rule to work them out (this applies to anything with no free food allowance) x

You have saved the day hun.... they are 99 cals each so thats 5 syns :) THANK YOU xxx

Ahhhhhh just had a realaxing bath-bliss :) I have started to use body lotion after I have a shower/bath as I keep reading so much about loose skin and I already have lots on my tummy from being pregnant. I have been using some aldi cheap body lotion, but my mum got me some body butter from M&S and used that for the first time-it smells lush. I have reading that loosing weight slowly is good for your body, so really hope with slimming world and using body lotion it may help, any other ideas gang?

My skin is full of stretch marks :( on my tummy, boobs, thighs, bum and I religiously used bio oil when i was pregnant must have gone through about 8 bottle at least. Hmmm. I know they fade in time but pah!

xxxx

No probs :)

Hmn swimming is probably the best for toning up. Though it's very scary to do that on your own when you feel anxious/self conscious.

I plan to start going when I've lost a couple of stone and built my confidence up. You could try going with your little man sometime when you feel ready, pushing him up and down the pool would boost the resistance training aspect :)

ohhhh god i wish i could go swimming coulnt cope with all them people in one place and waiting to get dry before i could get out :( wish I was braver maybe in time. xxx

Maybe go with a friend?

Again, it's a shame we don't live closer. If I managed to travel down the 5 hours and you wouldn't go I'd probably chuck you in lol

Haha_you would have to lift me first haha! xxxx Mwah xxx

Saying that one friend would go with me, but I struggle to go out on my own with little man and if i blipped out she would have her baby with her too. I am supposed to be getting a carer part time but mental health services are taking there time about sorting it all out!

xxx

Really got munchies tonight but been good.... weigh in tomorrow eek xxx

21.4 woooooohoooooo :) :) :) that`s a loss of 10lbs, I know some of that will be water weight with it being my first week-i think that just prove how much crap I ate before I started this, my diet was so bad maybe 1 pice of fruit a day and maybe sweetcorn and peas with tea-that was it :( I am so happy I have stuck to something for a week, normally I give up-But I think that's because I have been hungry where as on SW I can just eat fruit or yog if i still feel hungry.

I get to pain my toe nails (this afternoon ) yay :) as am past 21.7 :)

Off to change ticker :)

xxxx

Down to the 200`s :) and another whole point and a bit of my BMI yay :) Just cant get my ticker to change Grrrr! xxxx

10lbs is frickin awesome, that's already half of your little man more or less! Well done mate *big hugs*

I think you can safely say red days suit you madam :D xxx

Thanks< Ha-yes thats half of my baby-now that is mad! Yep I will be sticking to red day but green days when seeing friends (So next tues and weds :)) this coming week. xxxx

I bet your friends will be so impressed with your WI result. Hope they enjoy the sw grub :)

What's going on the menu? The quorn meatballs are free and are yum with a good sauce and pasta x

Was going to do pasta and have a ww sauce, its a tom one, I think it 50 cals per half a jar, so that would be like 3 syns, just need to avoid the garlic breads and then the other day we might go out there is a park near a garden center with animals and know they do jacket pot and beans and cheese :) so thinking of having that :)

going to look for a few quorn bits, next time i go shopping, the bits up are shop are all £3.49 a pack!

Ohh my tickers taken an hour but its caught up!

xxx

Red day- I have a banging head ache and feel sick again pah!

Apple and eggs

salad, banana

meatballs with extra lean beef mince, tom sauce from slimming world :) with 35 g dry whomeal pasts (HEb)

muller light

2 x nimble bread (2nd HEb) and marmite and babybel (Hea)
Syns hot chcoc 2 syns

350 mls skimmed milk (Hea)

Drink, Coffee, sugar free squash and water :)

Last edited:
Try and have something else to eat incase your blood sugar is a bit low. W/m toast with banana and a bit of jam is good or some yogurt xxx

Back