New to sns

Linda5111

I can do this.
Hello all, I came back to minis a couple of days ago but posted in the wrong place lol. I did cd few years back and lost loads, I had genuine reasons for stopping cd so over time the lbs came back and invited all their friends:cry:. Long story short... I started vlcd on 26 of jan and was not 100% but still lost 8lbs,hope to do better this week and get to know all of you.:)

Hi Linda and welcome to S&S! :welcome2:

AWW Thanx.

Welcome! So many new people started, I feel an old hand at 3 weeks in:) Well done on your loss and good luck for the coming week!

Hello Linda and welcome good luck on your weight loss journey

Welcome Linda! I'm pretty new here too but everyone has been really helpful and supportive. There's some great encouragement here, you'll do great!

Thank you all for the warm welcome and your support.

Hi DM, thanx for the welcome.. I have so much weight to lose sometimes its hard to be possitive:sigh: but I know i'm not alone and seeing how well some you have done gives me hope.:)

Hi Linda, welcome to the group xx

Hi Linda, I too have a lot of weight to lose, we can do this together! There are some people on here who have been doing s&s for a few months they're my inspiration. Seeing how determind they all or, this far it motivates me and I know I can do this! And you can too ! Good luck xxx

Hiya Linda

I am a newbie too :) Welcome!!

I have been lurking on S&S since last August lol when it was a tiny bit of the forum then, so good to see how popular it is now :)

Everyone seems so helpful and lovely on here such a great atmosphere :) xx

Thank you all for ur support, Laura we will do it:).

Back