New to sw 3 stone to lose

lucygilbert_123

Hi there so today is my first day on slimming world so far so good so here's my story ..... My name is Lucy im 25 and 5ft 4 and weigh 13st 6 lbs I have let my weight creep up over the last 5 years and now it has to change I feel and look horrible I just want to feel confident and sexy like the old me so if anyone wants to make friends I would love to hear from you xxx

Day 1

Breakfast
Apple and mullerlight ( I'm not a morning eater)

Lunch
Chilli chicken noodle salad 2 1/2 suns

Snack
Apple
Banana

Tea
Lean lamb mince and butternut squash Lange with sweet corn sw recipe syn free on extra easy

Dessert
Strawberries and spray cream 3 syns

Total syns 5 1/2

Hello!

I'm not joining until Monday as thats the next available group close to me. We have similar stats although I'm a bit heavier at 13.13 and 5ft 4, I feel exactly the same way as you and desperate to get some control on this.

How did you feel today? Did this fill you up and satisfy you?

Louise :)

loopzyloo said:
Hello!

I'm not joining until Monday as thats the next available group close to me. We have similar stats although I'm a bit heavier at 13.13 and 5ft 4, I feel exactly the same way as you and desperate to get some control on this.

How did you feel today? Did this fill you up and satisfy you?

Louise :)

Hi hun yea im full I try and have a diet coke so it bloats me a bit but I honestly haven't felt hungry.... It sucks feeling this way I dread going out and what to wear .... I'm a 16 now and would love to be a 12 by dec xx

Me too! I do a lot of exercise that keeps me in a 16 if I didn't I just know I would be like the back end of a bus! And yes a 12 by Christmas would be a dream!

I would love to keep up to date with how your doing in here in you wanted to, I will also update from Monday when I get started xxx

loopzyloo said:
Me too! I do a lot of exercise that keeps me in a 16 if I didn't I just know I would be like the back end of a bus! And yes a 12 by Christmas would be a dream!

I would love to keep up to date with how your doing in here in you wanted to, I will also update from Monday when I get started xxx

Yea of course hun will be good to spur each other on I also have just started exercise classes so hoping that will help... New us here we come xx

Back