Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy New to SW and need a bit of help pls

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by must be mad, 5 September 2010 Social URL.

1. must be mad

must be mad Member

Diet:
    SW
    I am on day 3 of SW-EE

I am sure I am not alone here but I have a sweetish tooth and I am desperate for a few syn free, sweet treat ideas.

I have, so far, got syn-free yogurts and had a bash at the syn-free rice pudding but I really could do with a few more to get my taste buds tingling.

Any ideas/suggestions? Thanks in advance

Zoe x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    use your HEB - either have cereal bars or hi-fi/fibre bars for the chocolate chewy fix

I used my HEB a few days ago as toasted wholemeal bread with quark with sweetner and cinnamon on top. Could top with sliced strawberries to make like a cheats cheesecake?

Or do the same with ryvita/quark?

4. must be mad

must be mad Member

Diet:
    SW
    Thanks - sounds good x

5. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Could you not save a few syns for some low syn choc treats? I don't know any that are free.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.