• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to SW - defected from WW

Morning all

My names Jo and I weight 18st 8lbs :cry:

Went to my first SW meeting last night after getting fed up of not losing anything on WW and having a rubbish leader. First SW meeting was great, Mapperley in Nottingham, leader Debbie was lovely and made me feel really welcome.

All geared up and excited now - gonna do some shopping after work and then I am away lol

Some more exciting and OT news - just found out I don't have Coeliacs disease, just run of the mill IBS lol

Look forward to getting to know you all better

Jo xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Lol Jo, a defector, makes you sound like a spy or something. :D

Hi and welcome to the board.
I defected from there too, having not lost anything. Joined slimming world in Feb and I am half a pound away from losing my first stone!! This SW diet seems to suit me perfectly and I feel really healthy on it.
Good luck and welcome to the boards.
Hello Jo,

I am the same as you, i am currently 18 stone, and i went to my first SW roup on tuesday night.. how are you finding things so far? I still cant believe how much i can actually eat on this diet its great.

Gem xx
I have not got used to the amount of food I can eat lol, only had a yogurt, banana, 3 ryvitas and cottage cheese so far today. I know I could have had a load more.

Doing my weeks shopping after work though so will be stocking up on all things yummy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers 6
Atkins Diet 6
Slimming World 2
Slimming World 27
Lighter Life Forum 3