New to SW - defected from WW

kookiethekat

Morning all

My names Jo and I weight 18st 8lbs :cry:

Went to my first SW meeting last night after getting fed up of not losing anything on WW and having a rubbish leader. First SW meeting was great, Mapperley in Nottingham, leader Debbie was lovely and made me feel really welcome.

All geared up and excited now - gonna do some shopping after work and then I am away lol

Some more exciting and OT news - just found out I don't have Coeliacs disease, just run of the mill IBS lol

Look forward to getting to know you all better

Jo xx

Lol Jo, a defector, makes you sound like a spy or something. :D

Hi and welcome to the board.

Hiya
I defected from there too, having not lost anything. Joined slimming world in Feb and I am half a pound away from losing my first stone!! This SW diet seems to suit me perfectly and I feel really healthy on it.
Good luck and welcome to the boards.
Maggielou

Hello Jo,

I am the same as you, i am currently 18 stone, and i went to my first SW roup on tuesday night.. how are you finding things so far? I still cant believe how much i can actually eat on this diet its great.

Gem xx

I have not got used to the amount of food I can eat lol, only had a yogurt, banana, 3 ryvitas and cottage cheese so far today. I know I could have had a load more.

Doing my weeks shopping after work though so will be stocking up on all things yummy

Back