Extra Easy New to SW just wanted to check i've got the hang of this!

KLW20

Hi everyone yesterday was my first day on the plan. I'm doing it from home as my work shifts make it very difficult to commit to going to weekly classes.

I have read all I can about it but would really appreciate if you could look through what I ate yesterday and tell me if I'm on the right track, and if not point me in the right direction.

Breakfast - 2x Weetabix (Heb) & Milk (Hea)

Lunch - Prawn salad wholemeal pitta (I sinned the pitta at 3.5) also extra light mayo and chilli sauce (unsure on sin value for chilli sauce but mayo as 0.5?) & fruit salad for after (melon,grapes, kiwi, banana)
Dinner - Steak, jacket potato and roasted veg

Thanks for your time.
Kim

I think sweet chilli is either 1 or 1.5 syns per teaspoon, your food looks good got your veggies and fruit, remember to switch it up nown and again though for instance change breakfasts etc , other than that look good, best thing to do it write a food diary every day really keep you on track

Thanks for your help its really appreciated.

Yes I had read somewhere that variety is key. Will definitely try my best to mix things up and try not to get stuck in a routine of same foods. That's normally where my diets fail!

One little thing - did you only have half the pitta? 3.5 seems quite low for a pitta bread. Just a little nitpick! Other than that looks good, just make sure you're having plenty of superfree!

Back