New to sw

mich0505

Hi

Am giving slimming world ago after many infact to many years at ww.I have lost 4st but i am not at a stand still and these year seem to be going in circles so i thought change diet and lets see where it goes.I don't go to a meeting so getting help from website and friends who do sw.I wi on a thurs.So any help or advise greatly recieved.I think i am going to try the extra easy plan;)

Good luck with the slimming world plan - I had great success with it a few years ago - put some back on when I gave up smoking and went on antidepressants - today is my first day on the SW wagon

First of all - well done on the 4st loss!!! It doesn't matter how (as in group) - that's amazing!

Second - welcome to SW!!! I love the plan and find it more a change of life than diet perse...so it's easy to imagine sticking to this for life.

Hope you enjoy! xxx

As the others have said...what a fantastic loss so far! Well done!!
I dont go to a class either as I find it too expensive, but I manage ok with here and the help of family members.
Have a look through the food diary section on here to give you some ideas Hun and good luck!

Again well done for losing 4 stones, and welcome to slimming world. I think this is the easiest eating plan I have ever done and hopefully you will too.

Best wishes

Hi and welcome to sw, it is a fab diet to follow. Well done on your 4 stone loss and good luck with the rest of your journey xx

:welcome2:

Hi, I have done WW for 5 years and am very much like you I was totally sick of points and always counting food, it did my nut in after 5 years and as for that 0 point veg soup urrggggg!!.
Anyway I put all my weight on again after leaving WW and have recently joined SW and so far so good, i find it loads easier and better to stick to when i am going out for dinner.....Good luck xx

Back