New to the Cambridge plan

Hi Mary, iv been off plan since Thursday just not been in the right frame of mind,mardy teething baby, meant to be moving house next week and nothing as going right so turned to my best friend food lol. I haven't gained anything I don't think but have a weigh in tomorro so shall let u kno. Started again today. How r u getting along? Xx

:ashamed0005: girl I've done exactly the same, just haven't been able to stay on track so decided instead of picking here and there every day, that I would just get it out of my system and come off plan entirely.. Am back on track and have been 100% all day.

I just really need to see the back of the 13's.. so onwards and downwards!! Am gonna take it 1 day at a time for the next week!!

How far are you moving to your new place??

Mary
xx

Must have been a week of it, read so many ppl came off plan last week lol. Not moving far just closer to my dad as I don't drive n hubs is at work all day I get so bored and fed up and just want to be closer to my family. Going to join the gym once I move n start goin to some mother n baby groups as I need to make new friends xx

That'll be great to have some support close by.. Even an hour to yourself can be precious ( especially during teething!!:D) So are you feeling ok about cambridge today??

Mary
xx

I'm feeling good about Cambridge I'm jus finding evenings hard with the boredom and thinking about food! First week I was fine dunno ways happened to me lol. How r u feeling about CD at the moment? I just need to refocus and think about the long term plan. I saw the big loss last week then I get too comfortable and think I can relax. The sooner I get my head round it an bak into ketosis the better xx

Yeah we just need to take it one day at a time for a while I think;).. I started doing the couch to 5k today ( slowly build up to running 5k straight ) so hoping that will keep me on the straight and narrow. I don't tend to cheat when I'm exercising..

So this was my day: had my choc tetra at 2pm, then had veg soup at 6pm and then my choc mint shake at 9pm... And water water water in between:D

My little boy is doing the whole teething thing too!! His 2 bottom teeth are starting to pop through.. Poor little thing.. Oh started him on baby rice this morning.. Can't believe how fast the time is going by and that he is already starting on solids!!

Well my day was banana tetra (part frozen) at 10am, choc mint bar n a cup of tea at 2pm, strawberry tetra at 5pm and spicy tomato soup at 8pm. Only managed 2 litres of water today. It's amazing how quickly babies grow, I can't believe mines gona b 1 in may. He didn't stay a baby fr long tho he was crawlin at 5 n hlf months n walkin at 9 months he's kept me on my toes I tell ya lol.
I brought mine a teething necklace when he first started teethin, was doin the trick with the first few teeth but he's got 4 comin thru at the same time now n it doesn't seem to b working anymore and calpol has absolutely no effect on him. Tried the powders too they sometimes calm him a little but not always. Il be glad when this teething malarkey is over, bring me back my happy, smiley baby lol x
What is the couch to 5k? X

Hey Mary, 100% for me too, had weigh in today and I had gained 3lb! Oops. Back on plan now tho and iv decided every weigh in if iv lost more than 5lb I'm going to treat myself to a new item of clOthing. I need to motivate myself with something and shopping, holidays and food are my fav pass times lol seems as no holiday booked yet ( hubs wants to go Pakistan in may) but I don't class that as a holiday, give
Me the Caribbean any day! Shopping it has to be for now lol. Have u tried cooking any of ur food packs? I tried to make crisp last week n they were awful. Was thinking of tryin the muffin recipe but not too sure.
Anyway hope u had a fab day xx

Oh well at least it was only 3 pounds!! I can do an awful lot of damage when I put my mind to it:D I'd be with you on the Pakistan thing..good idea about the treat motivation too although I'm not really a shopping fan but maybe when I'm skinnier that will change..

Never tried cooking any of the packs... Did freeze the choc tetra once but didn't really like it, found it hard going to get through it all.. I'm a complete chocaholic but it didn't do it for me!! :rolleyes:

How're things going with the upcoming move..are you sorted??

Hiya Mary, another 100% day for me today. Move int sorted yet, I should be moving Monday hopefully if the agency move their butts. Can't wait to move but not lookin forward to the packing and unpacking tho. How have u been today? X

Hey Kat

100% with me too:) back into the swing of it now. In 6 pounds time I'll be 12st13, which I haven't seen in years:eek: Can't wait. Was out n about all day so just gonna put herself to bed and then have my last shake in peace.. How's your boys?

Hiya Mary, my lil one is good he's fast asleep an the hubs is at work. Iv jus had a nice hot bath and in debating whether to go to bed or mess about on here And facebook for a little while longer lol. Boring day for me really as lil one has a bad cold at the moment son don't want to take him out but saying that I'm off to dads tomorro and letting agency to make sure everything is ok to move on Monday. How's ur lil ones? Has the youngests teething eased off? X

:mad: had replied to you but the blasted system had logged me out so wouldn't allow my reply to post!!

Anyway, lil boy is doing ok with the teeth, not affecting his sleep yet and I hope it doesn't either:rolleyes:, herself is potty trained with about a month and tonight she's having one of those nights when she feels she needs to go every 30 mins ( just a ploy on her behalf, as she knows it's will definately get her out of bed for a while.. she just said "we'll just check mommy, in case there's a pee there!!!!" you just wouldn't be able:rolleyes:

Hahaha oh u just cracked me up with what ur daughter is doing, kinda reminds me of when I was a kid lol, what a lil madam and she knows she can get Away with it too hehehe.
Iv been scale hopping again today an those blasted 3lbs have gone yay! Hubs told me straight yesterday he said I either do cd properly or not at all as it's costing £58 a week so when I look at it that way if I don't stick to it, what a lot of money I'm wasting!
Anyway hun I'm off to bed now, be good tomorro and il hopefully catch up with u in the evening xx

Lil girls.. they'd buy and sell you as the saying goes!!:D

Hopped on my scales this morning and I'm down 2 so I've updated my ticker as I always go by my scales and not my CDC.

We are going to do this Kat, so don't worry about it... 1 day at a time girl... losing, losing, losing ( as opposed to Charlie Sheen who is convinced he is WINNING!!:D:D)

Have a nice night & catch you tomorrow ( which is Paddy's Day by the way!! No cake for me though;)) night night

Mary
xx

Happy st paddy's Hun hope u had a good un. I've been 100% today been at dads all day, gonna head home in a bit. I'm gonna weigh myself tomorro hopefully give myself a boost.
Well done on the 2lb loss ur doing great! My scales weight te same as CDC so I go by both. Anyway have a good evening and il check in with u tomorro xx

Hiya Mary,
How r u? Iv been 100% so far but I'm craving food! Just made the lil one fish fingers n chips n I Soooo could give in but I'm not gonna (at least I don't think I will) lol.
Weighed myself this morning and iv lost the 3lb I gained plus 2 extra lbs I now weigh 14st6lbs that's a total loss of 12lb in 2 n half weeks. Pleased with that :)
Hoping by Tuesday it will b the full stone can't wait to get in the 13's!
How r u and the kiddies? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Kat

Sorry I haven't been on in ages... Just checking in with you. How you getting on hun??

I'm on track, have arranged a night out with the girls on Apr 14th so have made a mental promise that I will not cheat until I have my night out. Will defo be 12 something by then.... Woohoo

Talk soon hun

Mary
xx

Hiya Mary,

I messed up again, cant stay motivated, i lose weight then i bang it all bak on again, cos i keep going off plan.
im going to inbox u cos i dont want to put wat im gonna say on the forum xx

Back