New to the Forum

bigjeeze

Hi all. I have now been doing the Liptorim TFR since 18th July 2011. My start weight was 29st 7lbs. I current weigh 18st 11lbs. I am aiming for 15st .

I had originally hoped for a 2st per month weight loss but it seems to have slowed down lately I now average 3-5lbs per week instead of a steady 5-7lbs. I also had a gastric band fitted in October after having lost 4st - but this is not yet been inflated as the idea is to use it to help me keep weight off rather than lose it. Can anyone tell me if their weight loss has fluctuated or is it steady?
Just a few details about how I came to this. I have type 2 diabetes and my control was slipping as I was taking 4 x 500mg metformin tablets per day plus 2 injections of byetta - MY endocrinologist said that if I didn't lose weight soon I could end up on insulin. I also have a huge hernia that increased my waist size from 56ins to 64ins. I also am fed up with not fitting in chairs plane seats etc.

Bigjeeze ( well not so big now!)

Last edited:
WOW!!!
Very well done for the 10+ st weight loss, amazing, I bet you feel tonnes better in yourself!!!
The average is 14lb per month so I think 3-5lb a week is what you should expect. It's still a large amount to loose each month, so much better than other diets.
Best of luck with the final 39lbs, it will be gone in no time.
x x x

Thanks for the support ! It helps!!

Keep popping on here all the time for help and support, every one is amazing and all going the same way in the weight loss journey.
I'm starting back with 100% tomorrow, here goes with my last meal for a few months.
x x x

hey, that's great, keep it up.

Back