New to the site and Slimming World

Hayley809

Hi All,

I'm Hayley and I'm new to Slimming World, been following the extra easy plan for 4 weeks - got about 6 stone to lose!

Had a funny first few weeks with slow losses, in total I have lost 4 pounds. Had a * week in the middle and possibly some water retention so fingers crossed it will continue to go in the right direction. I was a bit disheartened at first but I love the plan and I'm determined not to give up!!

Loving this site and it looks like a great source of support. :)

Next weigh in on Tuesday and keeping my fingers crossed for a good result.

Hayley

Welcome to the site!! and have fun at sw! good luck with your weight loss too :D

Welcome to the site! It's full of useful information to help with your journey. Good luck :)

have you posted a food diary for us to have a look at?? maybe we can see where to tweak it for you?

I haven't yet - using my iPhone so when I get a minute I'll get on the laptop and post the last weeks diary! :)

Today I've had:

Breakfast - mullerlight with blackberries, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.

Lunch - chicken breast (no fat or skin) mashed potato made with 2 small potatoes, 1 carrot and 1/2 parsnip. Brocolli and green beans. Yokshire pud (4 syns) and 4 tbsp gravy (1syn).
More fruit, half a mullerlight and 1 mini meringue nest (1 syn).

Later on I'll have a sandwich using my hex b bread allowance with wafer thin chicken and salad.

Glass of milk before bed and maybe a curly wurly (hex a + 6 syns).

Total syns = 12

Feel like I've eaten loads but then it is Sunday! :)

Back