Extra Easy new to the site

cheekylau

Hi i have been doing slimming world since 9th Jan 12 and lost 19.5 lb to date. Decided to join this site as im starting to struggle a bit the past few weeks and hoping you can give me some inspiration.

:D

Hi,

Well done on your loss so far! :) 19lbs is fantastic! I re-joined SW yesterday after a really rubbish year, where i've not been to group, not followed the plan and gained 2 stone! :rolleyes:

I'm a die hard SW fan and know if i put my mind to it, then it works and i can enjoy life and my weightloss! ;)

Minimins is excellent, so many people, with so much advice! Check out the recipe pages - there are some fantastic ideas there!

Personally i find that a meal planner helps (not necessarily as rigid as detailing what i'll have each day!) but just seven different lunches and dinners to pick and choose from across the week! Versatility is the key, trying different things and not having the same every day, so that your body doesn;t get used to the same foods and therefore keeps your motabilism going!

Maybe try writing a food diary on here, so people can have a look at it for you and give you handy tips and advice! Also within this section there's plenty of teams to join for motivation!

GOOD LUCK!!!

B xx

Thanks very much for the advice have gone a bit off track in the past few weeks but have been 100% so far this week so fingers crossed for Monday. Really just needed to get my motivation back and reading some threads on this site have really helped. I will look good in my wedding dress :)

Back