New to this but looking forward

wezza

Hi peeps,
I've been lurking around this thread and i must say I've been inspired by your diaries and successes..just want to say well done!

I have decided to start a calorie counting plan starting from tomorrow, when i weigh in for the first time....that should be fun!!!
I lost 8 stone a couple of years ago on the old ww points system but i have put about a stone and a half back on since June:cry:
Anyway, draw a line under it, and it's time to work hard to get back into my size 10s.

As from tomorrow i will be goal setting and posting my food diary, a motivational tool i think.

Looking forward to hearing about your journeys in the near future

Sophie x

Hey Sophie.

Wow 8 stone is amazing!! Well done.

Calorie counting is easy peasy, a lot of people on here use myfitnesspal along side to. It's a fab little tool for logging food and exercise.

Good luck getting to your goal. Look forward to seeing you round cc ing xx

Thanks for the encouragement peeps, i weighed it and 1 am 12st 8, i'm not happy but then i sat watching Claire Richards slave to food and thought if she put in the hard work then so can i..my fitness pal is an app that i have come across, but do i have to use my exercise calories or do i just stick to the 1200?

You don't have to use your exercise calories and you'll get a mixed opinion on here whether you should or shouldn't.

Low fat/calorie foods will help you stick in your 1200 calories. I find making sure I have a breakfast helps. I don't really ever snack now and if I do, I make it fruit.

I don't personally eat my exercise calories. I eat when I'm hungry, so it's nice knowing if I do want to eat, I have those spare little calories lurking.

Welcome and good luck :)

Welcome, 8 stone is an amazing loss well done, in the grand scheme of things what you have gained is a small amount and it wont take you long to get into the swing of calorie counting and loose it, and just I time for summer;) cx

Thank you so much for your encouragement, i weighed in yesterday and i only lost a pound, but i wasn't perfect and cheated quite a lot so i have to tighten the reigns and give it 100 per cent this week.

Back