New to this - Monday weigh in - anyone want to join me ?

Hi
I started sw 3 weeks ago lost 6 1/2 first week 3 second week and then put 2 1/2 on last night !! I need some inspiration / motivation so figured I would join here - wondered if anyone fancied tagging along for the ride ! Xx

Hi, I'm Monday and also in my third week, I've got 11 stone to lose. I lost 5lb in first week, 4lb in 2nd week and weigh in again on Monday. Good luck :)

Hi, I'm Monday and also in my third week, I've got 11 stone to lose. I lost 5lb in first week, 4lb in 2nd week and weigh in again on Monday. Good luck :)

Hey :) I have 6 stone to lose and aiming for April next year ! Need to get my act together ! Good luck chick xx

Hi and welcome :D I weigh on a Monday and recently hit target with a total loss of 12st 3.5 always happy to help :D

Omg well done hunni ! How long did it take you ? How did you do it? That's sooo much :) sorry for all the questions I'm completely amazed :)

What exercises did you do ? I've joined the gym and currently only go on the treadmill as I've no idea what else to do and im still waiting on my induction :(

Hi
I started sw 3 weeks ago lost 6 1/2 first week 3 second week and then put 2 1/2 on last night !! I need some inspiration / motivation so figured I would join here - wondered if anyone fancied tagging along for the ride ! Xx
I started sw on Monday. Not attending a class but trying to do it alone. So I'm also looking for support. Determined to stick to it!

Back