NEW to this.......need support :)

Tinks84

Hi all

starting cambridge tomorrow, got all my products so I am all set to go.

iam just looking for some support from anyone in the same position really, I have 7 stone to lose.....yuk!

Iam am not even sure how this site works or how I look to see if anyone replies lol......not good at this lol xx

Hi Sweetie :D

My name is Sara and I have about 6/7st to lose too. Why did we do this to ourselves lol.
I've just started too, on day 5 today.
What step are you starting on? I've started on step 2 due to health issues so I get to have 3 products, some milk and a low cal meal.

Hope to hear from you :D

Hi thankyou for the reply :)

iam starting on SS ,this is day 1 for me as it was my little boys birthday yesterday so thought it wasn't a good idea to start then.

I have over 7stone to lose, it's so depressing but it needs to be done. How are you finding it?

I'm finding it quite easy to be honest but its still early days :D

Hi thankyou for the reply :)

iam starting on SS ,this is day 1 for me as it was my little boys birthday yesterday so thought it wasn't a good idea to start then.

I have over 7stone to lose, it's so depressing but it needs to be done. How are you finding it?

Hi there

7 st may sound daunting but trust me its nothing on Cambridge !
Hope your 1st day has been ok ?

Lots of great support on here x

Good luck with your weight losses! I wanted (needed really) to lose 5st, and I'm now only on my 6th week and almost 2 stone down!!

Stick with it and no cheating and you'll do fantastic on the diet. This forum really is a great place to come for help and reassurance, the people are all lovely.

X

I have 13 stone to lose!I lost 7 before and then got pregnant and am now determined to lose it all!

We're all buddies together :)

Welcome to all the newbies !
Hope your all doing ok x x x

One stone at a time and all we be good. Restarted yesterday and today was a bit tough but tomorrow is a new day..... Chuffed I didn't do a sneaky cheat..... Good luck!!!

Back