New to this site, 10stone to lose!

cbambam1985

Hi everyone, im new to this site, i came across it 2day while feeling REALLY down about my weight :sigh:
But the positivity among all of the members made me feel better and thats why i decided to sign up:p
Anyways iv got 10 stone 2 lose :eek: and could really do with support and encouragement also any tips would be greatly appreciated xx im due 2 go on holiday end of june ,and getting married 2014 so this shud b the encouragement i need 2 help me but for sone reason keep falling off the wagon :rolleyes:

Hi Bam Bam!

Welcome to the site. I'm new too. I got to my first meeting tomorrow evening.

Are you doing it online or by meetings? x

Welcome to the site. It seems like you have the right motivation to lose weight, good luck. Let us know how you are getting along :) x

Hi everyone :) well i joined weightwatchers on tuesday, seem 2 b doing ok , im going to meetings rubyred i think the whole getting weighed motivates me slightly more lol x i also went to my gp as iv been having issues with eating and was starting to think it might be bordering on eating disorder but iv not so shes also prescribed me with Xenical (orlistat) to assist with my weightloss, its weigh in on tuesday so will update then xx

Nice one on joining WW. I agree, going to the meetings helps motivation big time! Looking forward to seeing how your first weigh in goes :) x

I have a similiar amount to lose. Its always so scary when you have a big amount to go. But you have taken the first steps and to me that is one of the hardest bits completed so well done you! I hope your weigh in goes well.

you may think you have alot to lose but remember itll come off really quickly in the first month or more! and just think how many people you can say youve lost 10 stone to :O thats what i think lol, its so hard to diet when theres so much temptation (my bf gets pizzas all the time =[)

Hi, I'm new this week too. I'm calorie counting and have managed to stick to it pretty well for almost a month now. How are the tablets working for you?

cbambam1985 said:
Hi everyone, im new to this site, i came across it 2day while feeling REALLY down about my weight :sigh:
But the positivity among all of the members made me feel better and thats why i decided to sign up:p
Anyways iv got 10 stone 2 lose :eek: and could really do with support and encouragement also any tips would be greatly appreciated xx im due 2 go on holiday end of june ,and getting married 2014 so this shud b the encouragement i need 2 help me but for sone reason keep falling off the wagon :rolleyes:

I found it motivating to set a date to go and try on some wedding dresses. I'm not looking to buy mines yet but thought if I gave myself 2 months to lose a bit of weight I could go try on dresses and see how I feel in them. Plus it keeps you motivated knowing your going to try some on. I'm going Monday and will prob arrange to do it again in 5 or 6 months. I'm getting married September 2013. Good luck with your journey. :D xxx

Back