new to this site, 18.5lb to lose,diet advice r welcome

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cafria, 25 April 2011 Social URL.

1. cafria

cafria New Member

Hi guys

My name's wilson i am new to this website, I am trying to lose weight I 've got 8.5 kilos to lose, it's about 18.5lb,any diet advice our welcome as i don'really know what Iam doing lol, also i'm going to the gym doing some cardio and weight. :17729::17729::17729:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sarah5298a1

sarah5298a1 Silver Member

slimming world
  4. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Hi and welcome.... X
  5. cafria

cafria New Member

not really, I just try to eat healthy this morning I had a slimfast shake, lunch potato mixed salad and fish, evening soup bread, I would like to try weight watcher or maybe slimming world.
    What plan are you following?
  6. sarah5298a1

sarah5298a1 Silver Member

slimming world
    hi i've tried both, and i am currently doing slimming world, i prefer slimming world and would recommend to anyone, i found i was always hungry when doing weight watchers. there is a big list of 'free' foods u can eat on slimming world and the options are endless x
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Make sure you write down what you are eating and measure your food. Good luck.

Irene xx
  8. mandy0206

mandy0206 30 pounds to go

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slim fast
    Hi, I did slim fast and lost 55 pounds in five months. 20 pounds can be a breeze if u stick to whatever diet u are on. Specially the first 10 are the easiest, good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.