New to this site been on WW for 20 wks now

Trash

Still fighting
Hiya All
Am new to this site and am impressed as unlike the WW official site u can see who you are talking to ;oD)
I've been doing WW'ers points at home for 20 weeks now and lost 21 lb's in total (which I'm well chuffed with) though I must say my weight loss has slowed significatntly in past 6 weeks with quite a few STS's - only way I managed to get my weight actually moving again was to up my exercise so I started doing some exercising dvd's only 2o mins a day for now but its def helped :)

Hi and welcome. Glad you hsve started a thread. Are you writing down everything you are eating? Are you checking the points on everything you eat? Are you on the correct number of points a day?

Irene xx

Hi,

welcome to mini's you seem to be doing great!!!! :) x

Love Nas x

Welcome to Minimins, nice to see another WWer join us ;)

Weight loss

I keep a journal with all my daily foods in which keeps me on track with my points - and I try to drink my 2 and half litres of water each day!

I currently weigh 12st 8 and am on 20 points - I am 41 years and do a job sitting down most of the day so i believe this is correct points ??

Thanks for the welcome - love some of your profile wing dings thingys ....lol

Hi and welcome to minimins.

Great work so far on your weight loss.

Loads of hints and tips on here - much better than WW online - and when calculating points, we tend to be far more accurate !

There is a tutorial that you can mooch around to find out how to do the whizzy, posh stuff.

Rosie x

welcome to the boards :) have lost same amount as you but have a lot more to go to goal than you do too :D haha!

you'll love it here - everyone so friendly and helpful :D really helps you stay motivated!

Hi and welcome to minimins. Well done on your loss so far; sounds like you might have just hit a bit of a plateau with your losses as you seem to be getting it just right.

Welcome Tracy - nice to have you with us! x

Back