new to this

mjt123

hello im not sure if ive posted this right or not?? lol. i've been doing the LT for the last 5 days and have been reading all your comments its really kept me focused. i did the diet before about 4 years ago but didnt do the refeed so put the weight back on and moved very close to a bakery and chinese lol. cant wait to be weigh on tuesday very excited now. hope everyone is doing well. :D

Hiya and welcome to the forum!!

How much do you have to lose?

You should set up a weight loss ticker, its great and when you see how much youve lost with every post you make its brilliant :)

Welcome and good luck on your journey xxxx

thanks

about 4st.shouldnt take to long. how do you set up a ticker ? thanks:)

Click on one of mine and it will take you to another website, Click that you want to set up a weight loss ticker and then follow the steps :) xxx

Hi

Best of luck for your weigh in! I think it helps knowing how effective the diet can be :) & I've also found browsing through the threads very inspirational (& check out the slideshow if you haven't already!)

Hannah

think
weight.png
ive done it right thank u.:)

think ive done it thanks for the help im abit rubbish on the computer lol. if not gonna go though it again from the begining:D

thank you for all your help mini the tickers are brilliant. be good to see it moving soon. ive read back all the threads on this site quite far everyones really supportive its the best site ive visited and the first time ive ever posted anything :D

Hi Mjt,
welcome and best of luck for the first week. Keep yourself hydrated and busy. Come on here as often as you can for support and the weeks will fly. Glad you got your ticker sorted, it is great when you add that first weight loss in and from then on it gets even better. Have a great first week.
Doirin

thanks doirin. well done to you youve lost loads :D yes im keeping myself busy have been making the family loads of lovely meals. i like to cook, by the time ive cook for them all. i dont want to eat it happy with me shakes.

keep yourself busy it makes a big differance - even washing up their dinner plates help - just make sure you get rid of leftovers - my dog
is the happiest dog on the planet now
love munchies xo

Good on you! Best of luck for week two xx

Well done ! Thats a brilliant start, you should feel very proud of yourself.

thanks guys. really focused for doing at least 6 weeks and refeed properly. wow youve both done really amazing hope to catch up soon lol. :)

Well Done Mjt123 on your fab loss. I too had just over 4 stone to lose and I have done that now, my starting weight was the same as yours to. I have done 8 weeks TFR then a refeed and break(healthy eating) and then another 3 weeks TFR going to refeed tomorrow and lose the last few pounds healthy eating. So as I am sure you are aware it can be achieved good luck with the rest of your journey. xx

well done you, i'm on day 2 and found it incredibly hard, am going to try tomorrow as cheated abit tonight as got muchies, cleared out the fridge now so no more food to much on, save temptation.... Keep it up ...

Back