New to this!

abby1982

Hi everyone!

I'm hoping to join a SW class next wednesday as Ive finally had enough of being overweight! Ive tried WW a number of times but have put the weight back on all the time. Im hoping SW will be better for me!

Im currently TTC and have been since January on and off, but realise that I should try to lose a bit of weight before we try properly!

I work in an office and take luch to work with me, can anyone reccommend yummy and filling lunches that I could make to keep me going through the day (I need to learn to stop snacking!)

Thanks
Abby

You don't need to stop snacking with SW! The beauty of it is, you have a whole bunch of free foods to choose from, so that if you fancy something to eat, you can. You don't ever need to be hungry on SW! It's brill. Plus you have your syns to use - so if you fancy a treat of a choccy bar or whatever, you can do have one!! It seems so strange to eat chocolate (within your syns) and other stuff and still lose weight. But I promise you it works!

If you head over to the http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/173056-whats-lunch.html < that thread, it has over 4,000 replies of things people are eating for their lunch! It's great for inspiration, it always gives me great ideas.

Good luck! xxx

I'm actually really looking forward to starting SW and I hope I succeed more than I did with WW!

Thanks for the link to the lunch ideas, there are some really good ideas!

Back