new to this!

squange22

Hey all!
I've been doing Cambridge for ages, and noticed this sa a cheaper alternative, do the shakes taste similar to Cambridge and would you say it was worth getting involved? The only thing that puts me off cambridge is the cost, as I know its a brill way to shift the lbs! Cheers guys in advance xxx

I was on LighterLife and Slim and Save so I can compare their packs but not to Cambridge. From what other people say though it sounds like the packs compare favourably - and there are so many flavours of packs that you can always find things you like. Personally I think their spicy spaghetti and chilli con carne meals are fantastic!

There are quite a few threads asking about Cambridge vs Slim and Save so if you do a search on the main Slim and Save forum then you should be able to find them. It's also worth noting that this is a subforum and not as many people look or post in here. You are better off using the main Skim and Save forum for general queries. I'd also suggest that you take a look at the stickies on the Slim and Save forum as they contain all sorts of useful information.

My suggestion would be that you order the 28 taster pack from Slim and Save, which contains 28 different flavoured packs for £28. That will gove you the chance to see what packs you like. Please bear in mind that Slim and Save is a 4 packs a day diet (not 3) and you must have those 4 packs (or 3 packs plus protein) in order to get enough protein and other nutrients.

In my opinion no the shakes are not as nice as Cambridge shakes. HOWEVER, you save loads, don't have to go to a counsellor (who in my case was unhelpful), and there are loooooads of meal packs that are really nice, add variety, and you do not get on CD. x

Back