new to this

lisanb

hi all,
i started weight watchers on the 7th of january, my starting weight was 14st. going good so far got my first silver 7 yesterday. hoping this sight will give me an extra bit of support for the days when you feel you want to give up. My current weight is 13st5lb :)

Brilliant! Well done you, you must be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.

I started on Sunday (2 days ago) so it's all very new to me. Really hoping for a weight loss this week to kick start things but who knows...

Good luck.

YG

hi all,
i started weight watchers on the 7th of january, my starting weight was 14st. going good so far got my first silver 7 yesterday. hoping this sight will give me an extra bit of support for the days when you feel you want to give up. My current weight is 13st5lb :)

Well done :)
I'm currently 14. Aiming for 10.5-11

I'm just starting too, been on this site having a look around for months and usually follow slimming world at home but need a change. Started SW with OH just after Christmas and been weighing at home (on crappy very old scales) and I know I've cooked us really low fat healthy meals but weight loss has been slow so TIME FOR A CHANGE! I did WW a few years ago and think it will be easier for OH lunches as he's out on the road alot and can pick up a WW sarnie or something ....... going to join my local group next Tuesday so going to get in the mood by reading this site from top to bottom !! Good luck with your weightloss :)

Hello! Thought I'd join in!
Been dieting on and off for years, lost 4 stone with the old weightwatchers, put it back on, lost some again, put it and more back on, joined slimming world, lost 2 stone.....put it back on.... You get the picture!
So, went back to weight watchers Monday just gone as I reckon it allows more freedom of choice with regards alcohol and treats etc. I weighed in at 17st8lbs and have quite a lot to lose! Worried about my health and the ever increasing aching joints, and as I'm only 35, thought its time to do something before it gets too bad! (As if it isn't already!) ?
So, good luck to all of you on your journey!

I need help! I have done ww for a few weeks and I have been off track for about week now (been doing it for 5 weeks now).
I need to get my head back in it. Just turning to you guys for support x

I'm new to this too. Joined online just tonight so can get to grips with how it all works then going to meeting and getting started on Monday. KVM77 - I could have written that post. Doing WW as cant stick to SW at mo for some reason and need a change. Good luck everyone. What are you struggling with lucy_b? Is it motivation or other stuff?x

I'm new to this too. Joined online just tonight so can get to grips with how it all works then going to meeting and getting started on Monday. KVM77 - I could have written that post. Doing WW as cant stick to SW at mo for some reason and need a change. Good luck everyone. What are you struggling with lucy_b? Is it motivation or other stuff?x

I think I have the motivation but I lack control/will power, it sounds awful but I feel like I am a passive victim of food, I feel bad I eat, I'm stressed I eat. I need to take back control because eating just adds the extra emotion of guilt! Silly really!
Tomorrow is a new day and I have decided to move my wi to fri so I can use my weeklies as a weekend treat then I can be good all week. I don't think wi on a Monday was working x

Back