new to this!!!!

lizfitz

Hi everyone i am starting the lipotrim on saturday it's my first time i have lost 4stone since having my two children (my little one is 3 next month) but for the last year i have really struggled to lose anything more than a 1lb here and there. my doctor recommended the lighter life diet but there is no-where around here that did it so i started to look on the internet and found Lipotrim rang the pharmacy and have my first appointment on saturday. i hope it works!!!!!!

hiya,lizfitz this is my first time on lipotrim and im on my 3rd day the 1st 2 days are really hard but today hasnt been so bad so far just keep drinking lots of water cos u will be hungrey and the water keeps it at bay good luck

good luck and welcome x

This is one of the best diets you can do in my view....after years of yo yo dieting.....I lost 65lbs and feel amazing....its tough but the results are so brilliant its worth how tough it is.

This diet follows the same principles as lighter life and has roughly the same weigh losses. So its really good... Its also cheaper as well :)

Hi and welcome
This diet is really good because it works, you will see results very quickly and that helps with motivation. It will be tough in the first week but you just need to grit your teeth and drink lots of water (not at the same time lol) and you will be fine. After the first week it is easier. Good luck and keep posting to update on your progress :)

Good luck hun. Am looking forward to seeing your posts on here letting us know about all the weight that is dropping off. I promise you it will. Remember WATER WATER WATER. The more you drink the less hungry you will feel and the more weight you will lose.

Sharonx

Back