new to this....

hi everyone,
tried loosing weight before and always moaned that there isn't a way to share the ups and downs of it alll... now i found you! :)

never really stuck at the diet thing for long and really want this time to be different.

i've been overweight all my life, well since i was about 10 and i'm going to be 30 in a few months!!!

please share the ups and downs with me... i must admit i'm feeling a little daunted right now as i've got a long way to go:eek:!

Kat x

Good luck with your journey and hop on here every day! There is some great advice, recipes and info and if you are lucky you will get some abuse from Ruthy too. (only joking) LOL!!

Let us know how you do and shout if you want some help! :)

Dont listen to a word Bumpy0 said im very very nice person to know!
Welcome to the group like bumpy said were are all a good bunch and other people also visit from the other forums for a natter and share some friendly advice.

Ill say it before and ill say it again, if i hadnt of found this site i would have given up ages ago!

I personally feel ive got to know a good gang and we welcome you to it.

Good luck and post as much as you can.

Ruthy xxxx;)

Amen! everyone here is really helpful and friendly and I find some great recipes on here as well! Much better support than I get at the meetings!

x

Hiya Funkykat welcome to the loony bin. Good luck with SW and there is usually always someone there to help if you need it. :)

Hiya hun mini goals are better join our april challenge and set yourself a goal for april and also the exercise challenge.
Ruthy xxx

Hi Funkykat... if you need any help just ask, also... try dropping into the chat room from time to time, there are normally a few people in there at about 8pm ish most evenings. Good luck xxx

Back