New to this!

curleytop

Hi All, I'm completely new to this! it's my 3rd weigh in tomorrow and I have got on the scales and it looks like I have put weight on! I feel like eating a jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn, but I wont!
How do I track my weight on a little picture like you all have and put my weekly progress. I have loved reading all of your comments it is keeping me going. Thanku.

If you click on any of the little ticker pictures it will take you to a website where you can fill in your details.

Welcome to lipotrim Caroline and log on here anytime for information, a rant, help, or just about anything, everyone is so friendly and helpful.

NO SPUDS............ya hear?

hi and welcome

am sure you will do fine at weigh in

Thanku! I will resist the spuds!

sorry to be a bit blonde but what are the little tickers? Are they the smilies?x

Thanku. This is better than facebook and I will lose weight! x

Hi, I have read loads of your posts, you are doing so well. I am really impressed! x

heheh thank you :)

Im refeeding now though lol!! Wish I was still on 3 shakes a day lol

Welcome hun! You will be at target before you know it! Just stick with the program.

Thanku Sara, you are doing well too! It really motivates me seeing that you are all getting results. Refeeding is a scary thought to me but I'm a while off that yet! I've got a job interview tomorrow so I must go and study but I will definitely be on tomorrow night. Thanku all for your support, I appreciate it. x

Hi Curleytop and :welcome2:

This board is full of peeps with great advice and support,so make the most of it!!

Good luck with the job interview

Good luck for your weign in tomorrow its my 3rd weign in tomorrow too :)

Thanks SlinkyMalineky. Well done Emma, I lost 4 pounds. I couldn't believe it! And I got the job I went for, what a good day! x

That's fantastic! Well done you! What a great day you've had. You must be feeling on top of the world and rightly so. Keep up the good work, you are doing brilliantly!

conratulations caroline on weight loss and your new job.this is a great place for support or even when you have just made the family dinner and they are eating it.....

Thanku Bev, you are doing amazing! Thanks wee girl, my husband has just had some vodka and chocolate to celebrate! x

Back