New to Tony Ferguson diet

Well I think I have decided that it has to be exante. Are you with me Jack?

i'm in Maz , placed the order , i'm doing CD till the order comes.
Never done the diet before , got the bumper pack.
Will text you later....

I never done slimfast so can't comment on it. like every other diet if you put your heart and soul into it then its good. I don't buy all the vitamins that they suggest as I have been taken a multi vitamin this years and I didn't want to give up that one and try something new. The fibre I don't purchase either as I have IBS so it has actually done the bowels the world of good being on this diet.

I have a breakfast and two snacks all day and then two shakes. I done really well for the first few days and then fell down because of so much junk around me with xmas. I tend to go fully at it after xmas is over.

Good luck everyone.

Hi - I am doubled up in pain with IBS just now!! Started the Exante 1,200 cal diet today, so had a proper meal for dinner. Bought some salad, and it's blown my stomach up like a football! (as it always does!).

How has the Tony Furguson Diet helped your IBS? I would be really interested to know.

Hi. I been on lipotrim for almost a month. I been taking sennekot tablets to help with bathroom issues.
Also found some fab tea called senna tea from the Chinese shop. Half a cup works wonders

Back