New to Weigh watchers and would appriciate any tip and adivce

Well the meal was lovely but when the desserts came out I could not resist a tiramisu yum yum home made loveliness. Today has been a funny day as I started off on filling and healthy then had to convert to counting (for the first time) as went into whetherspoons for lunch with the husband. I had sweet chilli egg noodles 12 pp and have counted my poached egg and crumpets from this morning and had beans on ww bread for tea with the ww cheddar. Thing with the counting the points I feel a little like I have 4 points left so I should use them, I'm trying to resist those thoughts atm. Terri :)

Hi All,

Tess - I have just read through this thread and it appears we are pretty similar! I have just swapped from SW to WW, have similar weight stats to you and we are both midlanders haha!

How are you finding it?

I weighed in at Slimming World last Wednesday and enough was enough, I was so demotivated, my consultant was horrible and I just wasn't getting the losses so first thing on Saturday I switched to WW! So I am currently in my first week. I am finding it alright however I am really scared of having a gain in my first week because I have gone from being able to have little to no bread, to being able to have it again. I'm trying not to have too much of it but I still fear a gain!

Congratulations on your brilliant losses btw!

Charlie x

Hello Charlie, I have been doing the diet now for 3 weeks first 2 weeks I was the hardest as I stuck to filling and healthy and the simple start is quiet restricting, but it gets you off to a good start.
Iv found myself not craving food like chocolate like I used to on SW.
I went out to the shopping mall sataurday and didn't feel like oh no I have to have a jacket potatoe with beans and where can I get a Super free salad to put on the side. I went a brought a decent sandwhich and pointed it. It had made life a lot easier. I went out for 3 meals over the weekend and use the app to count my propoints and I lost another 1.5lb last night, thats 8 lb in 3 weeks I'm overjoyed. This kind of loss never really happened for me on SW and I got demotivated. Once I was really good did 4 exercise classes and put on 1.5lb and I was gutted and that's what made me give up. I'm glad I made the move as I never really understood ww before and was worried it would be restrictive like SW.
Good luck on your journey. Keep me posted on how your doing.
Terri xx

Thanks Tess. I am really excited to get on to points to be honest! Bit more freedom and it will mean that convenience food isn't a complete no go!

Wow that is amazing for 3 weeks. I guess it just shows that some diets just don't work for some people!

I am getting to grips with Simple Start however it is a bit annoying as I have a similar issue with going to a shopping centre tonight and I know I won't be able to grab anything so that means I will be cooking at 9pm tonight when I get home!

I've set up a food diary on here and I am really sticking to everything, so fingers crossed. It's only the bread issue that is worrying me. Having not had any for so long, I am scared that this week I could gain due to eating some bread!

Looking forward to following your progress :) x

Back