New to weight watchers section but not minimins!

Yeh defo try and use up the weeklies that's what they are there for :) and you have to eat all your dailies every day if doing propoints.

And much like syns on slimming world most people find they actually have much better losses when they use them all as not only is it giving you treats which helps you stick to plan by not feeling deprived its also making sure that you eat enough as if you take it too few calories your body can hold onto everything as it thinks you are starving it. I think when we start out fresh with intentions of being good we can be reluctant to snack (not me I love snacks but other people who's diaries I read lol) but its actually better for us if we do so don't be too strict on yourself!

Have you started a diary yet I'm sure everyone will love to meet ya ;-) x

When i do pp i use all my weeklies lol think this week im scared that i will eat them on snacks then end up out at the weekend and need them with no dailies lol, just made wrap pizza though nom nom x

On simply filling you tend to be filling up on much healthier foods so defo use the weeklies for some treats too :) I weigh in on Friday mornings so tend to use most weeklies over weekend then still have enough for a packet of crisps or biscuit or choc etc every day too :-D diet what diet lol?? X

Back