ProPoints New to WW

Hi there,
Welcome to ww. I am also quite new around here. I haven't tried the old points but I have tried other calorie based diets before. They don't seem to work for me anymore - that's after two kids and thirties. I've tried and lost about 2 stones on a food combining diet before but I was always hungry and I put most of it back on in the last year. I tried low carb, which was good but it's not a life style for me. I need something that helps me to control my portions and I'm tired of cooking separately for me. With ww propoints I didn't have to do that. I'm just calculating the ppoints. It's encouraging me to think what I eat. I tend to snack in the evening so until now propoints helped me to control that. 0 pp for fruits and most veggies are great. I would give it a go and see. It all also depends how motivated you're are and this forum is great for support.
Good luck

S.

Today I ended up snacking too much as I didn't get a chance to cook or eat something proper for lunch. I was too hungry so I snacked on things that I shouldn't. I need to go do some grocery shopping. I'm out of fresh fruits. My son is still sick and hubby was working today so couldn't leave the house. Now next 2 days no fresh fruit. Yuk. We are invited for brunch and dinner tomorrow so I'm happy that I don't have to cook, but I'm also slightly worried about the pps of what I'll be eating. I hope the little guy feels better tomorrow so I can watch what I'm eating a little bit more.

Breakfast
Bircher musli 5pp
1 slice of bread 2
coffee with sm 1
Lunch
1/2 slice of bread 1
Beef stock soup 2
Snack
Coffee
cookies 6
pudding 5
Dinner
Lamb fillet 100g - grilled- 5
boiled potatoes - 150g - 3
Broccoli and Cauliflower - 0

Total 31/29
Weeklies left 11

Have to watch tomorrow. I've been active but haven't been to the gym for 3 days now. Monday will be a new day. :)
Happy Easter everyone.
S.

Today is a new day. I don't even want to start writing what I had yesterday. I put all in my tracker with some extra points to make sure I didn't miss anything. It was all about 46 pps. I'm trying to be careful today and stay within my daily allowance to prevent any more damage. :)

Tomorrow is a new day. Today wasn't so bad. Tried to do some damage control but failed to resist chocolate.

Breakfast
2 slices of bread 5pps
Egg 2
margarine and jam 4
coffee with sm 1
Cheese 2
Lunch
1 slice of bread 2
1 tsp margarine 1
Snack
Chocolate egg (calculated as 4)
coffee with sm 1
Dinner
Salmon fillet 6
Salad 0
1 tbsp peas 1
1 dl wine 2

Total 31/29 weeklies used 2

Have a nice week to you all.

activity

I forgot to add that I was on a biking tour today for about 3 hours, with 30 min break in between. Half of the time I was cycling with the trailer that had two kids in it. Not sure how to calculate the activity points. Any ideas?
Thanks,
S.

R u using monthly pass? If not I can work it out for u, was it a strenuous bike ride or just a relaxing one x

If u were really working for the whole 2 n a half hrs it's 29 activity points , n if u were just enjoying the ride it's 12. Wish I cud do it on my own but I don't have the will power

That's great. Thanks Alona. I have a very active, super sporty husband who makes me go on these tours. I'm normally happy to sit on the couch and eat junk. :)

Good morning everybody!
How is everyone getting on?
I've decided to change my WI to Thursday because I feel like with all the treats I had last long weekend WI today will be disappointing. not wanting to lose motivation.
Will try to do my best until then. I'm drinking a lot of water today. :)

thank you,but I faild all days up to today and even today I ate 35 poins -soup,bread 8p; pasta 8p, pistachios 3p, melon,banana;pasta 5p ,bread 4p, 5p salad pistachios 5p

I think I forgot one more thing 5p bread and cheese and after all this I ate 40 p but tommorow i will not exeed my daily allowence of 32 :rolleyes::D see you tomorrow

Hello there. Don't worry. I think we all eaten a little bit too many treats lately. Me, mainly too much chocolate. I'm trying to stay within my weeklies tho I don't expect loss this week.
For the ticker you need to paste the code from the ticker site to your mm settings to the 'signature' part. It should work afterwards. :)
I'm not writing my diary today. Again too much chocolate but I worked out at the gym for an hour to cover some of that.
Have a nice evening.
S.

It seems that I was 44/29 yesterday according to my iwatchr app. still have my weeklies left tho as they reset on Tuesdays. :) I'll go shopping for some fresh veggie and fruits. We ran out over the long weekend. :)

STS this week. It was expected but it's the 2nd WI so I'm a little bit disappointed with myself to be honest. I could do better. Need to stop binging in the evenings. That's why I always fail. Need some motivation again. :(
Today wasn't so good either. I had some guests for lunch so made something easy to eat.

Breakfast
Coffee 0
Apple 0
Lunch
Pepperoni pizza - homemade - Calculated about 14 pps for the amount I had.
Salad 1
Snack
Coffee 0
Cookies 8
Chocolate 4

Dinner
Banana

27/29
Planning to keep it like this today so I can actually see some loss next week. Tomorrow I will be running around so not sure if I can post here but I'll try in the evening.

I was running around today so I didn't get a chance to make a proper meal for myself.
Breakfast
Oat cereal with skimmed milk 5 pp
Lunch
Pretzel sandwich with cheese and butter (11) - too many pps for what it was.
Afternoon snack
ww yogurt 2pps
ww cookies 3pps
chocolate 4pps
Dinner
Salad 0
cheese 2 pps
2 x bread 5

total 33 /29 weeklies used 4 - weeklies left 20

I bought all this ww food from the supermarket so I had to try some. Cookies are not bad but the ww yogurt wasn't thick at all. Tomorrow I'll try the ww cream cheese at breakfast. :)
Have a nice weekend all.

thank you swissie I ll try, again this 4 day went not well,but now I have got my birthday comming on 18 June,so this should motivate me , my target for this week is 2lb

Back