New to ww

Well I'm doing well so far. Ive stuck to my daily points and planned my meals well. I'm havin 0pt soup and a salad wrap for lunch most days but I don't want to get into the rut of eating the same. What does everyone else have for lunch? Hope you guys are Adapting to ww ok xx

Another newbie here coming from Sw.....seems to b a few of us! xx

I was thinking the same! I've had a better loss the first 5 days on ww then I did in 3 months on slimming world! Lol
Good luck Hun xx

Well I'm doing well so far. Ive stuck to my daily points and planned my meals well. I'm havin 0pt soup and a salad wrap for lunch most days but I don't want to get into the rut of eating the same. What does everyone else have for lunch? Hope you guys are Adapting to ww ok xx

Good lunch Hun! For lunch I have poached egg on toast only 2pp for egg :) xx

I normally have toast, soup or a sandwich for lunch, just something I can have quick while LO is having his nap lol! Had a tuna mayo sandwich today 12pp but I did use full fat mayo x

Hi everyone,
I am new to WW, I only started yesterday but i have been planning my meals well so far i think. Made homemade soup for my tea tonight so 0pp and have made some lovely couscous (i think its 1pp for every 10g's) with roasted veg for my luch at work tomorrow. Hopefully the good start will continue!

Im abit like you jo j...i tried SW for about a week and i just couldnt get along with it. The thing about unlimited foods such as rice and pasta made me feel bloated and I just knew it wasnt the plan for me. Im now on day 4 of WW and so far I do like it. This is what I ate on Monday so you have an idea.

All teas and coffees= 4 (just pointed my milk)

Breakfast
Apple and Orange = 0

Lunch
WW soup can = 2

Snack
2 piece toast= 5
Cadburys Philly= 2

Dinner
Boiled carrots= 0
mashed potato made using normal potato and sweet potato = 5
John West tuna with sweet chilli (pouch thing)= 4
bit of clover margarine= 1
Morrisons frozen choc eclair= 2

Hope that helps. Good luck x

I went over my point allowance the last 2 days but havent gone over my 49 weekly points. my weigh in isnt until tuesday but i did weigh myself today and i havent lost anything yet (day 4) feeling a bit disheartened x

I went over my point allowance the last 2 days but havent gone over my 49 weekly points. my weigh in isnt until tuesday but i did weigh myself today and i havent lost anything yet (day 4) feeling a bit disheartened x

Stop weighing yourself!!!! Your weight fluctuates constantly hence why they recommend once a week at roughly the same time as this is the most clear indication of what you have lost in a week....... I know how tempting in (I'm a previous weighaholic!!!) but don't do it, there's no point getting disheartened when you've still got another 2-3 days before your official weigh in :)

Keep going and it will come off :) xxxxx

Hi I am joining ww on wednesday after work. I have previously gone to sw, but not for a while. I,m really looking forward to it. Hoping to pick up some great ww tips and advice on here.
Sliksmrsxx

I'm new. Lost a stone with slimming world not going to group, now I'm an online member of weight watchers to lose my last stone

Thank you :)
i have had the scales removed, may seem like a drastic measure but i know it will be better for me :)
xx:)

I have a bit of a scale addiction going on myself, think I may have to put them in OH car and leave them there til Friday comes around lol

Arrrrrgh I'm starting to struggle and I'm only in my 2nd wk I'm having 29 PTS per day and I try to avoid breakfast so I can have a good dinner and tea and then a treat at night but I'm missing my breakis how do u guys allocate ur dailys?

you have to have breakfast, i got an email from ww about it today- skipping breakfast makes you more susceptible to overload and make poor food choices. Also the aim of weight watchers is low GI so is about feeling fuller for longer, have brakfast that is high in fibre. Also portion size is important so you need to have balanced equal meals so that you arent stretching your stomach and therefore it takes you longer to feel fuller. does that make sense? so you need to have brekkie so that your having equal balanced meals.
I have 40g of shreddies and milk :)

Arrrrrgh I'm starting to struggle and I'm only in my 2nd wk I'm having 29 PTS per day and I try to avoid breakfast so I can have a good dinner and tea and then a treat at night but I'm missing my breakis how do u guys allocate ur dailys?

You MUST have your breakfast!!!! I'd be passing out without breakfast, don't know how you can go without :-(

If your worried about having too many points have fruit...... I snack on grapes and melon throughout the morning and I LOVE strawberries and raspberries :)

A typical breakfast for me at the moment is WW porridge 3PP, absolutely delicious (I buy these from my meeting)

Lunch is 0PP soup with carrot sticks, sugar free jelly pot and a packet of crisps (generally 2PP) and then after work I might have crumpets (4PP) with a laughing cow extra light triangle (0PP) with a biscuit or WW choc bar (2PP) and then loads of points left for tea :)

As you can see I eat a lot of 0PP stuff......take advantage!!!! Good luck Xxxxxxx

I struggle with 0pp stuff as i dont like fruit but i try to bulk my meals out with veg as much as possible and i also do 0pp soup or 40g of couscous (4pp) and have roasted veg with it. Both ideal for packed lunches x

Back