New to xenical but not new to dieting!! LOL

boofaloo

Gold Member
Hi

Well i went to the doctors today and he has perscribed me xenical. I am seriously over weight - 5 stones at least. I have lost and regained a stone or two of weight on various diets but have never kept it off so this is now the goal!!!

I'm a little bit nervous but also excited after reading your success stories.

Please keep an eye on me and give me lots of encouragement - i really need to do this!!!!!

Helen xx

Great to 'meet' you Helen the people on the forum are really helpful & supportive. Good luck.

Hello and welcome.

I too have a lot of weight to lose, ideally i'd like to lose another 8 stone ish. There's a sticky for new starters at the top, if you haven't already, have a good read. It's very useful.
If you stick to the rules, you will be fine. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Mandy

Welcome and good luck with the xenical. I hope you find this website as good as i have. Its great to meet other people on xenical and in the same situation. If you have any questions or are not sure of anything don't be afraid to ask it.

Hi and welcome to Xenical, I'm sure you'll do fine, stick with the rules, drink plenty of water and keep posting! ;)

It helps to have a food diary and if you haven't already then sign up to mfp www.myfitnesspal.com

Hiya,
I'm a Xenicas newbee too as just been given it today by my GP- I have 5 stones to lose and I'm also doing Slimming World- hope these 2 combined will bring on some results.

best of luck everyone...I doing ww and xencial..unfortunately I can't trust myself to be good unless I have a weekly weigh-inn...

morning helen,
thought id say hiya.. and wondering how your getting on with the xenical??
sam.......x

Back