New to Xenical....

Plumjuice

Banned
Thought I would start a food diary to keep me on track, today is my 3rd day on Xenical, need to lose 4 stone :(

B- Fruit & Fibre with skimmed milk
S- Greek corner yogurt
L- Slimfast premade shake
S- Apple
D- Cottage pie with cauli mash instead of potato mash
3 x tea with 2 tablet sweetner & skimmed milk

PJ x

Welcome to xenical...a nice food day for you hun, make sure you're eating enough though...not eating enough can be as bad as eating too much... recommend you sign up to mfp for to keep track of food, cals, fat etc...

Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com

good to have you here though! you'll be at your first stone in no time!

hello and welcome.

hope your first day, and first week etc, goes well. we are all here to help each other out, so if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask :)

4th day today. No side effects as of yet and hoping to keep it that way!!

B- Fruit & fibre & a greek muller corner
L - Ham cucumber lettuce and a little mayo
D- Slimfast Shake

The only thing Im finding hard is water! I hate hate hate water, and squash and anything other than normal tea!!! I do drink diet pepsi but only a can or so a day

have you tried flavourd sparkling water....

i know im addicted to the stuff... i love the sainsburys kiwi and strawberry one, or the tesco apple and raspberry...
worth a try....

Personally I hate flavoured water. I love very cold still water but my biggest weakness I'm afraid is tea I live the stuff. I would have an intravenous drip fitted of o could.

I LOVE tea, I also drink the flavoured water, I like Asda's raspberry and green tea flavour at the moment :)

toofatkat said:
Personally I hate flavoured water. I love very cold still water but my biggest weakness I'm afraid is tea I live the stuff. I would have an intravenous drip fitted of o could.

I don't like the favoured still water, just the sparkling

The fizzy water is nice, but I rarely drink that, I can't seem to drink that as quick as the still stuff..

Back