new to xenical

shazboo

'this time i'll do it!'
hi, im new to this forum and started taking xenical 5 days ago. i am eating a low fat diet and writing down everything i eat on a blog, hopefully using xenical is going to give me the kick start i need to lose weight.
i dont want to be on it too long, but for now im happy to use it.
one odd question id like to know is, how quickly after eating fat do other users get the bad side effects, iv only had one such time about 10 mins after eating grilled salmon

sharon x

Hi Sharon and welcome :D

I eat salmon and have never had a problem BUT everyone is different as you will see from some of the postings.

I have been lucky, on week 4!

Julie x

As Julie said, everyone is different. I was on the tablets for a year, and never had a side effect, but I also cut out things like oily fish, low fat spreads etc.
Good luck with your weight loss journey :)
xx

Hiya and welcome, if i eat anthing my effects are always the next morning x

Welcome & Good Luck x

thanks for the replies, its great to look at peoples profiles and just see how much weight people have lost, it looks like this is a forum that really helps people,
sharon x

You can say that again! This forum is amazing!

Good luck with your weight loss!

Hi shazboo,
I have been on xenical for a week and I have not experienced any side effects at all (fingers crossed). I do stick to the rule of eating less that 5g of fat per meal. Good luck with your weightloss.
x

thanks everyone, i dont seem to be having many side effects, but i am sticking to low fat foods,
i just need to lose this weight this time!
so i am really interested in how others have done it.
cant wait for my 1st weigh in!!

sharon x

Welcome & Good Luck :) Xx

Back