• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New transfer from Cambridge

FB1

S: 17st0.5lb C: 16st4.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 43.2 Loss: 0st10lb(4.19%)
Hi, I've just defected from Cambridge mainly due to the cost but also wanted to to do T/S and not have to have a small meal due to my BMI being over 40.

I have found the shakes to be a bit nicer than c/d much creamier, Chocolate not's great but can drink it.

I lost 18lbs on c/d but went on hols and put 10lb's on. I started exante on Thursday 1st Sept so I am still struggling through my first week. So far so good.

I've decided after looking at so many of your inspirational posts that my new mantra is I CAN DO IT!:)

This site is very encouraging and when i'm feeling bored - because i can't eat, it's a really great way to strengthen my resolve.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'll second that, you CAN do it
I've tried a couple of times to do it 100% and failed but I really feel that this forum is going to make all the difference, I've only been on here a few days and already feel really supported
Good luck xx

FB1

Thank you so much.

You are so right about this forum MsJoJo. I really felt I didn't need the c/d 'counselling' and this forum gave me the confidence to try exante.

I need to do it for myself and not anyone else.

I did CD before exante and I must say i am finding exante much easier . as there is more calories int the shakes and they are so much thicker I am finding I am much fuller and less hungry , the CD ones were very sweet but very thin and not filling at all in my opinion . Good luck with exante , i find my losses just as good, if not better and I love the exante soups where as I hated the CD ones .. i do miss the porridge tho !!!!

cybill

Gold Member
S: 21st11lb C: 18st9lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 3st2lb(14.43%)
You are so right - believe in yourself and you can do it. If you're feeling down, and tempted to eat, just have a read of some of the inspirational posts and diaries on here, or ask for some help; it makes so much difference any time of day or night to find words on here that can really help you on your journey.

Good luck as you get started.

I cam over from CD too. I love the exante shakes bit I do put in a splenda tablet to sweeten them up a bit! Good luck on exante! X

Lellylion

Fat ain't Fab!
S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 43.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You Can Do It.....welcome....

We are the same height and pretty much same starting weight...we can keep each other focused....

I have lost 15lbs in 4 weeks, I was disappointed at just a lb loss this week, but I am over it and onto my AAM week. Hoping it will boost me back into the good numbers again.

Good luck on your first week

FB1

Thanks everyone. The week has gone well so far. Didn't have any headaches this week and I seem to be in the swing of it now. First weigh in tomorrow!

FB1

Weighed in this morning and very pleased with 7.5lb loss.

That's 25% more than my first week on c/d

Thanks everyone for your support.

Zion

S: 12st9.6lb C: 12st7.2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 0st2.4lb(1.35%)
FB1 said:
Weighed in this morning and very pleased with 7.5lb loss.

That's 25% more than my first week on c/d

Thanks everyone for your support.
Congrats that's s great start! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins