New update: 82lbs down 37lb to go!

Thanks :) It is possible go for it good luck :) i do kick myself for gaining but at the same time i was at breaking point, now im thinking new year new focus i will hit target :)!!

positive thing is ive still lost most of my weight so dont need to beat myself up about it too much.

Best of luck x

Dont beat yourself up about it! You have done amazing! This is a new year and you will loose that last little bit in no time!!! :)

Well done, you are doing so well x

thanks! had a great first week back on it, positive thinking and made wise choices, i will do it if it kills me :) xx

Positive thinking is the best way forward I have learnt that :) keep it up :) x

Thanks guys :), now have even more reason to get motivated too just booked 2 weeks of Egyptian sun in August with the Fiancé :) hitting metafit twice a week starting tuesday eeeekk! xx

How was your week Laura?

How was your week Laura?

Hiya,

Ive had a really good week! Yesterday was my pre-birthday night out stuck to spirits and didnt want a hangover so dont think i drank as much as i normally would :) did have doner meat on way home but i asked for loads of salad and i shared the meat with the bf so all in all i dont think i done to bad :-/ rest of the week ive been 100% on plan and had my 10 syns a day and today im having minimal syns to just try make up for last nite :) xx

Wow, look at you! Such a difference! Very well done xx

Back