new updated pictures see the difference lol

natalieann

Silver Member
the first pics were taken in may just before i started lipotrim and the others now:D right ones and last two bottem ones are me now

eeeee093-1.jpg

eeeee092-1.jpg

Picture0021-1.jpg

Picture0023-1.jpg

Picture0032-1.jpg

DSC00080-1.jpg

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!

You look awesome - well done!

Nat! Where has the rest of you disappeared off to?

Your face is 10 years younger - that's an unbelievable change! Most people (ie me :p) actually look older as their face slims down.

Be proud petal - you're doin' good, and you're looking gorgeous!

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!

You look awesome - well done!
thanks hun i feel it sometimes:D
Nat! Where has the rest of you disappeared off to?

Your face is 10 years younger - that's an unbelievable change! Most people (ie me :p) actually look older as their face slims down.

Be proud petal - you're doin' good, and you're looking gorgeous!

aww thanks hun, i feel younger too, the first ones were taken at my cousin engagment in may and i actually thought i looked nice, pahhhhh????? why i dont know, i look all sweaty:(

i feel brill but still away to go yet

Amazing!
you look fabulous
xxx

Oh my good God you look completely different what
a transformation it's like what you'd see on tv ! x

Oh my good God you look completely different what
a transformation it's like what you'd see on tv ! x

thanks hun thats lovely:D

Blimey - what a difference you look fab! (And your legs look amazingly toned)

thanks hun yay lipotrim hey, and thanks, ive done no excersise being honest so they are still very wobbly lol

The skinny legs on you..... so jealous!

hun you truly look AMAZING! Well done. The difference is unbelieveable. As I said before you look soooo much younger too.

Niamh xxx

The skinny legs on you..... so jealous!

hun you truly look AMAZING! Well done. The difference is unbelieveable. As I said before you look soooo much younger too.

Niamh xxx

thanks hun, everyone always sed i had nice legs even when bigger but i never saw it, now without sounding big headed im actualyy proud of them and cant want till ive lost my lasy 19lbs and can show em off on a night out:eek:

heres two dresses ive ordered on ebay today for just that, i cant wait, size 12s so should be in them in 4 weeks hopefully
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....051217&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

this one is for just everyday

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....096236&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1154 and this for a night on the tiles lol

i so wanted to wear dressed so much before

Last edited:
OMG you look absolutely fab. what a transformation. You look so young and healthy and your skin is glowing. If you don't mind me saying you have a great pair of legs :eek::D:D Congratulations.

OMG you look absolutely fab. what a transformation. You look so young and healthy and your skin is glowing. If you don't mind me saying you have a great pair of legs :eek::D:D Congratulations.

thanks love its really means a lot, and im hoping it shows the newcomers its an amazing diet:D

and thanks on the legs lol my new fella loves em :p

good luck to you babe

Amazing Nat, You look great now. Hope you lose that last few pounds without too much difficulty. xxxxx
mwah thanks hunni, i hope so, admittedly i am finding it harder to stick to these days but im not giving up:D

Love the dresses chic.... You will look fab in them!!!!
yeah me too bargains too, i feel great being able to buy them with confidence, before i never wore them, cant wait. i love this site i woould not be here without u lot:)

Back