New VLCD? Check this out?

Are you following the diet Linda?

Would be interested in hearing about your experience if you are.

Sarah xxx

Ok - after nearly four days I have so far, lost 7lbs!!!!!
I am so pleased - but I must keep it up.
The flavours are OK. Soups - thai, which has a chilli kick to it, vegetable, just like golden vegetable cup a soup, asparagus, which is my fave as it does taste of asparagus!!, mushroom - ok, but not keen on mushroom soup anyway! and chicken which I have just had and is noce too.

As for the shakes - well the quicker I drink them, then the better!! The banana was the first one I had and it was vile!!! Really thick and powdery tasting. I added more water, but it just went watery and the taste was just as bad! There is also - goji berry (OK ish!!), mixed berry (the best), vanilla - very fake tasting but I got it doen. The chocolate is disgusting (but then I don't like choc milkshake), the coffee latte - well I don't like coffee, so that one I won't be having!!!

I am going to persevere as I am determined to lose the weight. A friend of mine has lost 4 stone on LL as has a man I know - and they both look fab, so maybe LL will be the way I go, but £66 a week is far too steep for me!!! WM is only £49 which is still a lot of money though, so we shall see!!!

Mel xx

Ok - after nearly four days I have so far, lost 7lbs!!!!!
I am so pleased - but I must keep it up.
The flavours are OK. Soups - thai, which has a chilli kick to it, vegetable, just like golden vegetable cup a soup, asparagus, which is my fave as it does taste of asparagus!!, mushroom - ok, but not keen on mushroom soup anyway! and chicken which I have just had and is noce too.

As for the shakes - well the quicker I drink them, then the better!! The banana was the first one I had and it was vile!!! Really thick and powdery tasting. I added more water, but it just went watery and the taste was just as bad! There is also - goji berry (OK ish!!), mixed berry (the best), vanilla - very fake tasting but I got it doen. The chocolate is disgusting (but then I don't like choc milkshake), the coffee latte - well I don't like coffee, so that one I won't be having!!!

I am going to persevere as I am determined to lose the weight. A friend of mine has lost 4 stone on LL as has a man I know - and they both look fab, so maybe LL will be the way I go, but £66 a week is far too steep for me!!! WM is only £49 which is still a lot of money though, so we shall see!!!

Mel xx

Mel

You will lose the same amount of weight if you follow the sole source options of WM, LL or CD. The diets are identical. LL charges more because of the weekly counselling sessions and WM is a sort of the middle of the road between them, so I believe.

Do you go to the weekly meetings on WM and if so do you find them useful? I did LL last year but after moving to a new area where I am doing CD I am struggling. I think this is because of the lack of meetings and I would love to be able to meet a group of people in the same boat every week.

I am on day 3 of Weight Matters. You can have 4 soups or shakes a day so I am finding that easier than 3 with Cambridge. Each soup/shake is 111 calories.

All the soups so far have been really tasty although the Thai is very hot!! I like the shakes too although I had the chocolate hot and it wasn't very nice. The creamy latte and toffee are gorgeous hot. I will keep you posted when I have tried all the flavours!!

I haven't got a consultant yet as there isn't one in my area but the company sends you one or two weeks supply direct at a time.You also get a journal with weekly tasks and there is a forum for support.

One difference with Weight Matters and Cambridge is that you don't get any bars or tetras so may not suit everyone.

I have had no problems so far except hunger but hopefully I will be in ketosis soon.

Are you following the diet Linda?

Would be interested in hearing about your experience if you are.

Sarah xxx

I don't think that they are going to do bars. They say that bars have too many carbs and preservatives.Oh well soups and shakes for the foreseeable future:sigh:

Was watching Living TV's Celebrity Yo-Yo dieting the other night (shame on me!) It had James Lamper who is the exercise guy from Lighterlifes dvd's and is the founder of Weight Matters. Thought it was interesting that hes ex Lighterlife, he'd lost a lot of weight since the dvd too.

The James Lamper weight matters is different to the other weight matters I think - totally different websites.

Official weight matters packs are £49 per week, I wouldn't recommend buying on ebay - this diet shouldn't be done without an official counsellor/consultant. Besides, the packs usually sold on ebay are so the sellers can make a quick buck and are usually exorbitantly priced!

I did get my WM from ebay, as it was quite a good price.
I have registered with WM though, but they sent me an email saying a representative would call me when they had one for my region.
I was not given the chance to buy online!

Anyone tell me how I can do it, as I am keen to get some more sachets!

Mel xx

I did get my WM from ebay, as it was quite a good price.
I have registered with WM though, but they sent me an email saying a representative would call me when they had one for my region.
I was not given the chance to buy online!

Anyone tell me how I can do it, as I am keen to get some more sachets!

Mel xx

Hi Mel, if you have registered on the site you should be able to order. Go to the link on the top that says My Weight Matters and once you've gone through the few questions it comes up with a green box that says "click here to place your mealpack order". I haven't ordered any because I still have a good few CD packs left yet (about another weeks or so).

Which region are you in? I'm in North Wales and there are no consultants here yet. Not sure what I'm doing with it all yet. I think if you order through the official site you get all the literature anyway (journal, homework etc) even if you don't have a consultant.

I would love to hear how you get on xxx

Back