New weetabix oaty bars!

Stirky7

Believe!
Discovered these today in Tesco. Got the white chocolate ones but they also do milk chocolate and something else (I think it MIGHT have been strawberry!). Tried one just now and they are lovely, and feel really feeling too! Plus the white choc one is 67 cals!!! Woo-hoo!

Are these in the cereal aisle or biscuit ? Will keep a look out for these.
Diane

They were in the cereal aisle, with the alpen bars etc. I never know why some cereal bars are with the cereal and other types of cereal bars are with the biscuits, lol!

They were in the cereal aisle, with the alpen bars etc. I never know why some cereal bars are with the cereal and other types of cereal bars are with the biscuits, lol!
:) Thanks will have a look when out shopping tomorrow after I have called into Wilkinsons to stock up on more SF powder whist its on offer.

Diane :)

Thanks Stirky....I will have to give them a try:D

Mel x

Just went out and bought them this morning. I really like them. Not too sweet and taste really "oaty". A bit on the small side, but I guess that's the point. Comparing it to everything else on the shelf it had the lowest calories and sat. fat. I'm going to keep buying them. Thanks for pointing them out.

Denise

Glad you liked them Denise, yes they are really oaty and I thought they were very satisfying too :)

Oh dear Hannah, don't see why they wouldn't have them, although mine is one of the huge Tesco's. They were in the cereal aisle by the alpen bars etc.

My Tesco is a big one, too. There are two separate sections of cereal bars so it took quite a bit of looking. But it WAS the first time I had seen them there, so maybe they are still being phased in. Worth finding.

Back