NEW WEIRD GOAL!

As many of you know - I love wonderwoman :) And when I was little I always wanted to be her and spun round constantly in the hope that I could turn into her....:rolleyes:

ANYWAY - I have always wanted a wonder woman outfit - not some cheap thing that is £14.99 from the local fancy dress shop - I mean like a proper replica outfit :D

So I have decided that a big goal for me is to loose the last stone or so, tone up my arms, back etc. and then find someone who can make me a brilliant wonder woman outfit tailored for me... and then i am going to get a proffessional photo taken that looks just like this...

wonderwoman.jpg

This will motivate me end! I think it would be awesome to copy this picture lol

Probably take me a while in the toning department but at least I have a real good reason to do it - and when im 95 and in my rocking chair I can have this picture above my fire place and think - wow! And remember all my minimins friends! ha ha ha....

lol julz, wonder woman = mad woman ? :p,
nah would be kool good luck

LOL if it was anyone else i would think they had lost the plot - but seeing as its your julzie its not so bizarre! LOL

you need to have a fancy dress party so you can put ya outfit on! xx

it will look great Julz x

lmao, when i was ten, on my birthday, i wished i was wonderwoman after blowing out my candles, then promptly disappeared off to spin around a few times, i was gutted when i didn't change into her! I spend the next few weeks spinning in circles (even tried hopping on one leg in a circle just in case!)

one day my mum found me on the floor, after spinning a bit too much and asked what the hell i was doing...

i burst into tears and told her my plan...

i have never seen a woman laugh so hard as that, not before and never since.

I was gutted, but i am sure it was hillairious for my mum! she went on to tell my dad, aunt, uncle, whole family, the story haunted me till i was like 18/19!

you go girl!:superwoman::girlpower:

Wonder Woman by Norman Gimbel and Charles Fox - Wonder Woman Lyrics

Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman.
All the world's waiting for you,
and the power you possess.

In your satin tights,
Fighting for your rights
And the old Red, White and Blue.

Now the world is ready for you,
and the wonders you can do.

Make a hawk a dove,
Stop a war with love,
Make a liar tell the truth.

Wonder Woman,
Get us out from under, Wonder Woman.
All our hopes are pinned on you.
And the magic that you do.

Stop a bullet cold,
Make the Axis fall,
Change their minds, and change the world.

You're a wonder, Wonder Woman.

Just for you julz xxxx

awwwwwwwwwwwww ty ty ty xox :)

Julz, I think you will make an excellent Wonder Woman and if I were a better dressmaker I'd offer to make you an outfit! I'm sure it won't be long before you can wear it with confidence and I do hope you'll post a photo when you do so we can all see you and feel very jealous!

Good luck hun.

x

Will you come to my rescue!!!!!! lol

deal!

when i get my wonder woman picture taken i will deffo post it here! flip me ill hire out a billboard in the town centre and post it there too ill be soo happy! ha ha ha....

u know i am being totally serious about this (well maybe not the billboard part but i deffo getting the outfit and photo taken!)

whooooop!

julz
x

OOOOH maybe we should all do this & bring out a calender!
Not sure that dressing as a pink plastic pony would have the same effect as wonder woman, but you never know:rotflmao:

deffo :) i cant wait lol xx

Why isn't this freeking me out - it's absolutely you and you even have the hair - I could lend you my Jessica Simpsion Hair extensions for extra effect:D:D

oh ur sooo kind! lol im actually really looking forward to it! ha ha ha! xxx

What a fab idea Julz..after seeing the piccy of you in your wonderful dress I am sure if anyone can pull it off, you can :D.

That has got to be the bestest goal I have seen yet and you will look bloomin marvy, can't wait to see it!!! xx

Back