***New*** Wii Fit Challenge September

Hiya can i join in this, i spend hrs on the wii so would be nice to keep an eye on it.. how does it work though.. do we say how many hrs we want to complete over a week or a month, and do i just message you with my daily time completed.. got my nugget brain on today lol
Hey hun, of course you can join, we do a Wii Fit Challenge every month and all you do is just say how many hours you would like to try and complete on the Wii Fit for the whole month - then after each Fit session just come on and update how long you've done - see if you can get to your goal by the end of the month!
We will be starting a new thread for October so seeing as there is only 4 days left in September, would you like to just add what you've completed by the end of those 4 days then start properly in the October thread? Its completely up to you.

Welcome to our challenge by the way! :) X

Just done another 50 minutes - 35 minutes Hula Hoop and then did the advanced 10 minute boxing for the first time, its great, a bit faster paced than the 3 and 6 minute boxing. I also did a bit of skiing just to make my time up to 50 minutes instead of just 47 :)

Hathor - 6 hours, 2 hours done
Pigletville - 10 hours, 9 hours 41 minutes done

c2b - 4 hrs, 2 hours done
Miss Mango - 10 hours - 11 hours done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
GoGoGadget 7 hours, 0 done
Hufflybug 20hours, 4 done
Crimson - 13 hours, 30 mins done
Sarahandmolly - 10hrs, 26 mins done
Bertie's Mum - 20 hrs - 8 hrs 52 done
Spiced-Apple - 12hrs - 0 done
Judimac 10 hours-1 hour 24 mins done
Maypole 6 hours 1 Hour 52 mins done
ema6 - 3
½ hours - 1 hour 38 minutes done

Hey hun, of course you can join, we do a Wii Fit Challenge every month and all you do is just say how many hours you would like to try and complete on the Wii Fit for the whole month - then after each Fit session just come on and update how long you've done - see if you can get to your goal by the end of the month!
We will be starting a new thread for October so seeing as there is only 4 days left in September, would you like to just add what you've completed by the end of those 4 days then start properly in the October thread? Its completely up to you.

Welcome to our challenge by the way! :) X

oh i may aswell wait 4 days then start a fresh in oct :)

Can I ask a quick question, does Just Dance qualify, cos if so I would really like to join for October thread:D

Can I ask a quick question, does Just Dance qualify, cos if so I would really like to join for October thread:D
Hey there hun, you gave me a good idea! I was wanting to do a Just Dance challenge myself so I've just made a new thread for the October Just Dance challenge (find it here: http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exercise/170458-new-just-dance-challenge-october.html ) - if there are a few people who want to join in with it then I thought it may get confusing to have the two challenges in the one thread, so get yourself added to the Just Dance list! ;) And of course the Wii Fit list if you like.

Also for the people wanting to continue or join in with the Wii Fit Challenge for October, I've made a new thread here: http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exercise/170459-new-wii-fit-challenge-october.html so get yourselves added on too! :)

Last edited:
Hey there hun, you gave me a good idea! I was wanting to do a Just Dance challenge myself so I've just made a new thread for the October Just Dance challenge

haha - I'm afraid I'll not be there! Can't bear Just Dance - I'm too unco ordinated!!

Also for the people wanting to continue or join in with the Wii Fit Challenge for October, I've made a new thread. :)

OH YES - thanks for that I'll be there - still need to finish this month's target - failed to get going yesterday. OH wiped down the balance board and I used the excuse that my feet were grubby and I didn't want to put foot prints on it. LOL!!

Welcome - you can always use those 4 days for practice - or why not just start october now and up your target a bit to accomodate the 4 days? :D
Piglet is full of good ideas! :D

haha - I'm afraid I'll not be there! Can't bear Just Dance - I'm too unco ordinated!!
Ah thats a shame hun, I don't think there will be as many people for the Just Dance but it will be fun anyway, I'm getting Just Dance 2 soon as well! Bring it on :D

OH YES - thanks for that I'll be there - still need to finish this month's target - failed to get going yesterday. OH wiped down the balance board and I used the excuse that my feet were grubby and I didn't want to put foot prints on it. LOL!!
Brill, good to see so many people joined our October challenge already! You've done so well this month, so be proud, and you'll get those 20 minutes completed before the end of the month no bother!
Haha my balance board just had a clean too, soon gets dirty again though :p

Just managed another 50 mins :)

Miss Mango - 10 hours - 11 hours 50 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
ema6 - 3

Just done another 35 minutes on Hula Hoop. I was going to do 20 minutes boxing but I've had to stop as am going very dizzy, so think best if I quit for tonight.

Miss Mango - 10 hours - 12 hours 15 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
ema6 - 3

You're all doing great! My cast is off my foot now giving myself 2 days to rest then I'll get back on it! I'm up for a just dance challenge, what is it as it'll take me ages to look for thread?!x

You're all doing great! My cast is off my foot now giving myself 2 days to rest then I'll get back on it! I'm up for a just dance challenge, what is it as it'll take me ages to look for thread?!x
Ahh brill hun, so glad to hear your cast is now off!
Here is the Just Dance Challenge thread, its the same as the Wii Fit challenge but just using JD! http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exer...e-october.html (**New** Just Dance Challenge - October) Join us, would love to see ya in there!

And here's the Wii Fit challenge for October so get your name down! :) http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exer...e-october.html (***New*** Wii Fit Challenge - October)

X

Right I've just done another 50 minutes and I'm pleased to report that my BMI has gone down from what it was at the beginning of September so there is progress which I'm chuffed about and thanks to all you in this thread who have helped to encourage me to get my exercise done daily, thank you! :D

Miss Mango - 10 hours - 13 hours 05 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
ema6 - 3

c2b - 4 hrs, 2 hours 30 mins done

miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
ema6 - 3

Well done everyone, sorry I've been absent...

I didn't do much on the wii and felt rubbish about it. Maybe I should set a smaller target for October and make sure I smash it?

You are all wonderful and very determined,
xx

Hey hun, you shouldn't feel rubbish, you did what you could and thats great!
It would be great to have you join us in October too but if you can't keep up with your Wii because of other commitments then don't feel bad, we'll catch you elsewhere around the forum!

Hope you're ok :) X

Have defected to Ea sports 30 challenge but still on the wii. Did ok ish seeing as I started mid month. Must try hard in oct

miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
Maypole 6 hours 2 Hour 32 mins done
ema6 - 3

Right I've just done another 50 minutes and I'm pleased to report that my BMI has gone down from what it was at the beginning of September so there is progress

Fantastic! Well I didn't manage my ten hours - but I've been so busy at work which involved a lot of walking that I don't feel too bad.
Happy to report that the Wii measurement bar no longer pings off the top of the obese category - so that's an achievement for the month met!

It always make me smile that I WANT to be overweight!!

See you all in in the new thread!!

Back