~new wii fit challenge - super hula hoop~

woop, we're all at 4*'s. I think thats an achievement :D however, i'm at aquafit tonight but once I get home I'mma have to get on and beat that 316! :p

wonder what the all time record is in the whole world...we must be up there!

LOL omg i love this!! i dont have a wii, i just love this post1 go girls!

I love this thread too ... really must persuade OH that we shd get a wii - sounds so much fun!

:) ah you should, they're brilliant! Although my wee primary 3's who are only 6 years old come up to me and say ooh I got 31 last night Miss Watson and I am honestly thinking ha ha what a loser!....how bad is that!! it makes you a very bad person!! lol (good fun tho!)

:) ah you should, they're brilliant! Although my wee primary 3's who are only 6 years old come up to me and say ooh I got 31 last night Miss Watson and I am honestly thinking ha ha what a loser!....how bad is that!! it makes you a very bad person!! lol (good fun tho!)

:D Hey that's not that bad ... I can so relate to it - I work in year 1 so 5/6 year olds and the things I think just to get me through the day x

Ok..well I haven't been able to beat the record tonight, knackered myself out on the free step. But tomorrow I will be ready!! x

Jen i laughed so hard at your loser comment i thought i might wet myself.. :D :D gunna beat you today though so i hope you're ready tonight! :p

So people.....is wii fit worth the money and u think its a good exercise tool? Getting one for xmas but wanna know its gonna make me sweat? x

So people.....is wii fit worth the money and u think its a good exercise tool? Getting one for xmas but wanna know its gonna make me sweat? x

It will indeed Lou! it's awesome! Definately worth the money, i'd pay out for it again! The aerobics and the jogging will definately make you sweat, unless your some super gym fitness bunny or something!x

Jen i laughed so hard at your loser comment i thought i might wet myself.. :D :D gunna beat you today though so i hope you're ready tonight! :p

Ha ha! Please dont wet yourself dear!! I am on another date tonight! :p So you shall have to set the record tonight and be content with being the champion for a few hours....cause i'll be back! :D

God yeah, especially when you have records to beat! Its fabulous! The step aerobics is great! youre so busy concentrating on the game, you forget youre knackered! loll

Cooool - am excited about getting one now....will be skinny in no time.....er....well maybe..... x

LOL i was lmao at that post about ur school kids! hehe. Im gonna ask Santa for a wii, Santa is currenty sitting on the sofa with a face like thunder atm so i best wait till a better time! The only problim is I dont have a TV :O so Santas gonna have to buy my a tv also, santas gonna be anoyed....

I know it says you should use the wii fit with no shoes but I have nerve damage in my feet & the rough surface hurts after a bit (OK I know it's not really rough but to my sensitive feet it is:(). Does anyone wear shoes for things like the free step or step areobics? I don't really use the wii anymore but would if I could get away with wearing something on my feet.

Also, for those using esource, how do you log your exercise points as it doesn't have the wii fit in there? ;):D

Thank you :)

Does anyone wear shoes for things like the free step or step areobics? I don't really use the wii anymore but would if I could get away with wearing something on my feet.

I don't think it would be a problem to wear something on your feet as long as its not big heavy training shoes - would a light pair of shoes help you? I had a slightly fallen arch a while back and I think it was from wii fitting without any shoes so i wore light trainers for a bit while I was doing it and it was fine.

i give up.. i cant beat it :( i'm a failure! *tear* :tear_drop:

Back